It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Brink of Anunnaki New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This article talks about how NWO is going to happen thanks on the alien perspective, it's all about the reptilians (annunaki) and how they are taking over earth.

On the Brink of Annunaki New World Order

I'll sum up some quotes from it here:

Most of the people on the planet are oblivious to what is happening; the New World Order is about to engulf the world. Of those who have some awareness of what is occurring, only a small percentage of them understand that Anunnaki aliens are behind the New World Order.

Whilst humans can be cruel taskmasters, the people of the world are unprepared for the evilness that alien taskmasters will soon be expressing after they implement their plans for the NWO. In the short term, the Anunnaki slave masters will no longer hide behind invisibility technology and remain behind the scenes, nor will they worry about making good impressions on people or personal-relation issues. In the long term, it will be all out slavery, with the humans who survive the onslaught being subjected to masters as never before.

We are on the brink of the NWO, which looms ominously before us. It can be felt by those who are sensitive to it.

The implementation of the NWO has begun. Australia is the launching pad. Originally, the ruling elite had intended America to be the first nation to be absorbed into the NWO, but several things altered that decision, which led to a change to move it to Australia.

You should read the entire article, and consider the seriousness in this.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i know what you mean,,but i already made a thread about this
look here www.abovetopsecret.com...

But thanks for getting people's attention.

Australia?????
huh now that i didn't read.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I found it quite scary, mostly because I live in Queensland Australia.
The last place I would have thought the NWO would have started would be Australia, but after reading the article it makes sense with all the changes that have occured here over the years.
Especially the drought.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by moonsdescend]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonsdescend
I found it quite scary, mostly because I live in Queensland Australia.
The last place I would have thought the NWO would have started would be Australia, but after reading the article it makes sense with all the changes that have occured here over the years.
Especially the drought.

[edit on 16-11-2006 by moonsdescend]

Changes???What kinds of changes???Now that I think about it,it kinda makes sense,they would want to start something BIG in unexpected places.

moonsdescend perhaps you can make a new thread that talks about what is going on in Australia.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I'm really starting to feel sorry for all you guys. You're all writing with such conviction and belief that it's hard to put you down, but the bottom line is that everything stated on that website is scientifically incorrect and completely implausible. So... I'd advise taking everything from moderation and learning from every source you can, including this obviously fictitious one. However false it is, it can still be used as an invaluable source for your own expanded learning. But please, everyone, calm down.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cognoscente
I'm really starting to feel sorry for all you guys. You're all writing with such conviction and belief that it's hard to put you down, but the bottom line is that everything stated on that website is scientifically incorrect and completely implausible. So... I'd advise taking everything from moderation and learning from every source you can, including this obviously fictitious one. However false it is, it can still be used as an invaluable source for your own expanded learning. But please, everyone, calm down.

Adding the reptilians to NWO fills in the last peice, everything makes sense if you research a little bit. First of all, many reptilians are shapeshifters that controll every major economic standpoint, and power in the world. There are well documented by many buisness people experiencing seeing some people they do work with "glitch" over to a reptilian for a bit. New World Order is a conquest of the planet, and use your common thinking, why would man conquests it's own planet? I have never seen a person in my life that are so evil as these people represent, they are psychopathic, they have no feelings for another. Only care about them self. No human is like that, or else your a demonic being.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The current world governments have the foundation put in place for the NWO. I believe that all it would take, if for a "common enemy" to bring them all together, thus putting the NWO into effect.

I definitely think you're on to something.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Im not new to the whole NWO aliens thing the whole Aninnaki thing though is new to me. Having a open mind Id love to know more about this anyone have any good videos on this? Id love to learn more ty.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
A couple of days ago, I ran across a Reagan Speech to the UN where he mentions the New World Information Order.

Reading that and other speeches of President Reagan to the UN, I noticed he referred quite a number of times to a higher power. I must take another look and see what I may be able to dig up and bring back to ATS.

Not trying to say he was a believer in NWO. But some things he spoke of could be taken to mean there may be more united Nations than the United Nations.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tormentor
Changes???What kinds of changes???Now that I think about it,it kinda makes sense,they would want to start something BIG in unexpected places.

moonsdescend perhaps you can make a new thread that talks about what is going on in Australia.

I'm doing research at the moment for an article on it that I'll post here.
I've got posts on my website at blog.serratonyn.com... which has articles from various sources. Most notably the latest ones are around the Anti-Terror laws which seem to be gearing us up for a police state.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Best article about it that i have ever read.

A few things are missing / a bit wrong, but over all its bang on the money.

...... question is, are you gonna fight ?..........

I am.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Alien deception in the last days

www.sherryshriner.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
my gosh, thats pretty scary. But if we all have God then there is nothing in the world to worry about.

top topics

join