It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush not Afraid to Strike Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
CIA Analysis Finds Iran Not Developing Nuclear Weapons:

I find it amazing that this is able to happen so soon after iraq. it is only a matter of time before iran gets invaded/attacked, probably after an enormous false flag operation that will be blamed on the iranians or syrians. again the public will fall for it no matter what the evidence says in contradiction (because the truth is so hard to accept for some). this will be the beginning of a massive war, iran has much more modern military power than iraq.

People need to listen to the leaders like president Ahmadinejad. He has actually said he would welcome in the american and british scientists to help with iran developing its rightful own nuculear power (not weapons unlike israel who sends people for jail for life, for telling about them!). He has asked time again and again for a debate with bush/blair. It is so unusual to see a world leader who doesnt actually want a war and and would rather talk about the issues at hand insdead of lying plastic coated fake smiles. He also wrote a respectul letter to bush.no luck there either!

You say he doesn't want a war? But isn't Ahmadinejad the one that has repeatedly stated Israel needs to be, or will be, wiped off the planet, "soon" none the less? "I'm a nice guy, I want nuclear power, I support terrorists, but I won't hurt you."

C'mon.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The president might attack if Isreal dose first. This could start ww3.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i think if we don't hit them iranians first,
the israelis will, and i hope its sometime soon so we can kick off WW3 already

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by razor1000
... and i hope its sometime soon so we can kick off WW3 already

got your enlistment packet ready do ya?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>