It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seventh Seal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
When the seventh seal is broken an ancient scroll is opened, and Inside that scroll is written the Name of God. This Word is like a chain of links that links the Beginning and the End through eternity. The Name of God reveils the Plan of God, he wants to build a league and make an alliance with us. How great is his plan! How high are his thoughts! How endless is his existance! It is written on the Heavens, it is written on the Earth, it is written in the Books, and it is written on our Temples. It is written in our minds, it is written in our guts and God has written it in our hearts. It's eternal, different every time somehow, but still the same. Him who owns it, who is it, decides who shall live and who shall die. It's like a cap stone that makes every mountain plain. Judgement has God given in his hands. It's beauty is like that you can see in a wise man's eyes. That ancient spark of light that exists inside us all from birth, but which some loose while they are still walking under the Sun. It's like a fishing net that must be cast out on the right side..... Don't give up! Never give up! Put your trust in God. Let him fulfill your work. God has a tendency to seem quite impossible to understand. But the second you find him, he is everywhere and you can't understand that you haven't noticed him. You cry Abba! Dad! You remember how he was there when you played when you were little. My cat walks over my keyboard, and when he's on the other side, a word is written that makes perfect sense. It is right! It is the Light! Explain that. I don't understand it, I just Love it!

Keep on dreaming of that golden city in the sky! In the end it might just become reality and descend uppon the Earth as a Seal of Seals. The Word. The New Teacher of Peace. The New Jerusalem. Big as a planet. Small as a grain of sand.... Who has heared of such? Can mountains be lifted up by faith alone? I don't know how I should explain it, because it's impossible to explain. The second it is reveiled, Judgement is here. And it's inevitable. It has been known for billions of years. The Word is Life! The Word is Death! Like a pot of clay is Man. Like a breath. Like a star on the Heavens is all his days. And the Word is Life again! It's like a Book, that you can't understand the Beginning of until you have reached the End. And it's like the Spirit of Love! Blessed above all. Make Way for the Word and make it straight. Make it clear for Rocks. Ancient and Holy is his mission. Rightious and Truthful! King of Kings! But woe! Woe to those who obstructs his Way, who try to turn his Light into darkness. Woe when the Sign of His Pact is reveiled! May they die before the thought even enters their mind, before the word is on their lips they breath their last breath. May they be cast into the ocean with millstones around their necks! For never again to see the Light of Day! But may the Elect shine like the Stars!

Blessings,
Mikromarius
Peter
Elazael

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Seventh Seal could be a recipe.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Mikromarius... all very nice and well
but where is the sourche etc.?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius
You cry Abba!

members.lycos.nl...

My God!!! The prophecy is coming true!!!
Though I can't see what Agnetha, Benny, Anna Fried or Bjorn have to do with this subject.

On a serious note. Many authors have written that the name of God was written on a scroll that was deposited under the Holy of Holies in Jerusalem and was excavated by the Knights Templar.
If this is the case, the seventh seal has already been broken but with none of the side effects stated here.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Level,
How do you know the Templars broke the seal and read the scroll?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
Mikromarius... all very nice and well
but where is the sourche etc.?

The Alfa and Omega is my source. The Alef and Tav. The A and the �. The First and the Last. The Son of Man, my King, Yeshuah ha Mesciach. The Ways of God is inscrutable.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Herder
Seventh Seal could be a recipe.

More like a Kosher dinner really. The Name of God is the Light.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
On a serious note. Many authors have written that the name of God was written on a scroll that was deposited under the Holy of Holies in Jerusalem and was excavated by the Knights Templar.
If this is the case, the seventh seal has already been broken but with none of the side effects stated here.

And this is where it all becomes quite interresting. For the kings of my country are all descendants of saint Olaf the Holy. I believe that Olaf was the Lamb of Christ. He brought the Word to Norway, to the end of the world, to the Head of the Son of Man. After he was killed at the battle of Stiklestad (he received three deadly wounds), his body didn't start to decompose as is normal according to the story. A smell of flowers flowed from his body, his hair and nails grew unnaturally well, and he soon got his pet name Hellig-Olaf or Olaf the Holy. He was put in a mausoleum in Nidaros (Trondheim) and stayed there until one night, when there came a bunch of longhaired people, like strong warriors, all dressed in dark cloacs, who mutilated his dead body and stole our king, so that today noone knows where his remains are buried or where his relics are. Except for God and these Templar-like men in dark cloacs. In a vision Olaf had when he tried to enter Jerusalem, he saw a strong man of "the kind you'd notice", who told him not to enter the Holy Land, but return to his allodial, for he was to be "king of Norway in eternal ages".

Was it the Knights Templar who mutilated his body? Was Olaf the Holy the Lamb of Christ who is the one who looks as if it has been slaughtered, and the only one in Heaven and on Earth who is found worthy of opening the scroll of seven seals? I believe so. Perhaps they feared he might proclaim the Name of God....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
"'May they be cast into the ocean with millstones around their necks! For never again to see the Light of Day! "

This is a Curse..... ie Black magik
Do you find your Self Righteousness comforts you

"he wants to build a league "

God is genderless ..and is everything
There is No exclusive Club

"The New Jerusalem"

Your Jewish/Christain is the True religion garbage
is rediculous

Thats what I love About this section
Everyone can spout their own version of
Evil Crap
You should write a book
Theres a sucker born every minute

Religion is Evil
God is Love

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
"'May they be cast into the ocean with millstones around their necks! For never again to see the Light of Day! "

This is a Curse..... ie Black magik
Do you find your Self Righteousness comforts you

If you call this self rightiousness, you call me Jesus, which is not true. Jesus said this. And the prophets said this, I just make it clear that I agree with God. The Word is the Child of Jesus, and anyone who tries to obstruct a child, it was better for him that he was cast into the sea with a millstone around his neck.

"he wants to build a league "

God is genderless ..and is everything

How can you say God is genderless? Are you saying that he does not exist? In God are all genders, from the two/three genders of Man, to the hundreds of genders of slime fongus. God is the Father of Creation. Adam was created in his likeness. Is Adam genderless?

"The New Jerusalem"

Your Jewish/Christain is the True religion garbage
is rediculous

And the Light came to the darkness, but the darkness rejected it. I can only pitty you for not receiving the Light. Without it you'll go blind.

Thats what I love About this section
Everyone can spout their own version of
Evil Crap
You should write a book
Theres a sucker born every minute

Religion is Evil
God is Love

And God is Love. Who taught you that? Religion or Yeshuah and they who wrote the Tannakh? The Hebrews is a people and a nation, not a religion. The Law is their constitution and the Word is their King. In their language God who is Love was proclaimed. Don't judge what you don't comprehend. And don't judge yourself like this, you might just dissapear in a puff of logic.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ummm...How does all of this tie in with *conspiracies* in religion? If you want to preach or prophesize, there's Below Top Secret for that...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
You want a profound Truth
Here you go

A Great Sage said
one Saturday morning

Eany Meany Chili Beany - The Spirit's are about to speak
-Rocky

When you understand this youll understand the nature of that which spews forth from you

May the Blessings
of the TukiTuki bird
be upon your Head

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Mik,

"Was it the Knights Templar who mutilated his body? Was Olaf the Holy the Lamb of Christ who is the one who looks as if it has been slaughtered, and the only one in Heaven and on Earth who is found worthy of opening the scroll of seven seals? I believe so. Perhaps they feared he might proclaim the Name of God."

Where is this scroll now?

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by straterx
Religion is Evil
God is Love

Booo...haha....first of all...I am no "religious" fundamentalist...and there are no exclusive clubs in God
s universe...so true. God is love...and He is everything...true again. Reiligion is not evil though...it taught me to see the truth...without Him...I would be blind. You are taking it way out of context with the "truth". The Bible and Jesus...hrmmmm...together they teach...a guide....a consciousness of knowing that God does exist. Don't take what the Bible and Jesus said word for word....think deeper...symbolism...A WAY to live. Even scientists are looking back to the Bible and ancient text for answers...and have found most of them to be true...all of them...just in different context...meaning with words...and sometimes...something cannot be defined or explained....it is up to the person in their own way to translate and ask God for guidance...and He will answer. It's not so complicated as it seems...rather pretty simple....Jesus is Lord....he came down to tell the world that there is an Almighty God...and he loves every one of us...dearly... and through Him miracles can happen. Waking to a new day and seeing the sun rise is a miracle in itself...don't take it for granted. Maybe I am a fundamentalist...you think?...but...fill your heart with joy...and you may find Jesus. Amen.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   
luckily unlike you poor people straterx does not need to be taught about god and religion, for he knows

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
-edit-

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by LeenBekkemaa]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And Micromarius... I still didn't heard real arguments why you think that way? Real sourches etc. would come in handy...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
Level,
How do you know the Templars broke the seal and read the scroll?

Wouldn't you? Isn't the whole reason behind writing something down for the purpose that it could be read?

As for your later question about where the scroll might be now, there are a whole load of books that speculate on it's whereabouts each as convincing as the other.
Research does seem to point that the Templars took it though. If it was under the Holy of Holies it sure isn't now. After the Templar excavations the Muslim Waifq has been digging around under the Temple Mount for some time now and it's doubtful that Israel would have allowed them to do so if something of this magnitude was still thought to be under there.
I guess that if the scroll does exist we will have to wait for whoever possesses it to make it public. Until that time your guess is as good as anyone elses.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
And Micromarius... I still didn't heard real arguments why you think that way? Real sourches etc. would come in handy...

And I told you everything you'll need to know to find it. But don't go looking for something you don't dare to think about. I tell you, the Word of God includes most of us, but few can hold the whole wide world in their hands. Only one actually. Him who is the Word.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
the name of god is inside us all, the seventh seal is when people realize they are god

<<   2 >>

join