It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most important blog of your life!Please read!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
This will uncover most of what you need to know with regards to biggest scam on the planet.

small insight: From my knowledge the international banks have been supressing this invention since tesla in the early twentieth century. When adding Aaron's film with the fact energy is a free resource it is easy to see what these international banks are up
to. The fact that Steorn hasnt really had any coverage on TV partly proves the point im trying to make.

blog.myspace.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yea, the Steorn free-energy challenge is some crazy stuff!!

I cant wait for their public trials to be over and published!! If the G-men let it get that far....

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I'm part way through Russo's film. Excellent. The Steorn website was interesting, but doesn't make it easy to learn how the device works. Food for thought, definitely.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Steorn Have released details of their technology ? last time I knew ( when I signed up for the email link ) they had only accepted scientist's to view the technology and no details existed ?

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Do you have an alternate link? my antisubversion software closes all browsers when myspace is attempted. Even if it didnt, i wouldnt visit myspace if ya paid me. Id like to read it. How about a link to that vid mazzroth.

top topics

join