It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Borat gets punched in the face... repeatedly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
haha, stupid brit. Thats what you get when you come to the US. should of known better than to run his smart ass mouth, in NY no less.

PWNED

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
That's exactly wat I think. Although I despise violence, I also think that if you're going to attempt to publicly embarrass someone, get ready for a fight.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You gotta admit Mr. Cohen's genius. He's already got his fame as Ali G, now he's getting it gain as Borat. Magnificent!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
*runs up to Borat while he is on the ground*

[B] YOU GOT KNOCKED THE **** OUT! [/B]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I don't see how this is a good thing for NY. Why the heck shoudl a guy get beaten for what he is saying? He wasn't doing anything other than being, at worst, rude.

There was a time in the United States when verbal assault was still considered assault.

The fact is, only rich people can afford lawyers. So, the guy was supposed to be humiliated, and then wait to sue Cohen, who no doubt has excellent celebrity lawyers.

We are supposed to worship celebrities, insulated from all consequence; and then be shocked when a celebrity who acts like a drunken frat boy gets treated . . . like a drunken frat boy!

The "butt" of this joke was actually striking a blow for civility--he just wasn't very articulate.

Maybe we can treat HIM as a celebrity, and talk about how "derived" and "ironic" his own pugilistic style turned out to be!

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
ok, well he can't complain. can't he fight back?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join