It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians...or llamas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This afternoon, I was having a discussion with a buddy of mine regarding the reptilian subject. She is very interested in the topic and seems to believe that it's mostly based in truth. My main argument is that the theory is largely based on symbolism and references with no real physical evidence to support it. I mentioned in jest that I could probably develop a similar theory based on any given animal; her response was one word: 'llama.' I was really only joking, but nonetheless I'm always up for a challenge. Below are my obviously satirical results.

Llamas have been a prominent part of human civilization since at least 600 A.D. and perhaps as early as 300 B.C. The Incans glorified the llama in their belief that it warded off evil spirits and depicted it in various forms of art. As a matter of fact, the llama is the second-most depicted object in Andean art behind only the sun! And have you ever heard the Peruvian Flood Myth of the Quechua (scroll down) in which a llama is credited with saving mankind? What about this ancient llama constellation (page 4) that was the timetable for animal breeding? Could this be an indication that llamas from the stars have been intervening in human development for thousands of years? If not, then what's up with these llama geoglyphs? If they're not for space-faring llamas to see, then who? And don't think that holding llamas in high regards was exclusive to Andean culture, just look at this llama totem pole in British Columbia.

But enough about ancient history, I know what you're asking yourself. "Are llamas covertly interfering with human development in the modern age?" The answer is an obvious yes. I have reason to believe that llamas have infiltrated our economy. I mean, look at the llamas in this ad for the National City Bank of New York (scroll down)! Or this ad for the First National City Bank (scroll down). They even go as far as to blatantly put their faces on coins! But coin-form currency isn't enough, so to non-chalantly show us their grip on our economies, they found their way onto paper money too!

Even more disturbing is the possibility that llamas were behind the 9-11 terrorist attacks. Why else would they have been spending so much time around airplanes for so long? And llama symbolism is all over the logos of modern companies, just look www.nullsoft.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">here or here. And are llamas behind human population control via this pistol company? And yes folks, llamas might even be behind applied mathematical algorithms, and we all know that mathematics is the foundation of the universe...

Now although nonsensical, isn't the above based on the same logic and form of evidence as the reptilian theory? Thoughts and comments are welcome, but I'm NOT looking for a fight here, so go easy

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is actually a good post. I agree people can blow things out of proportion so easily. People take the smallest things and make it proof. I got quite a laugh out of this post.

Thanks for the great post!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
lol..u have too much time on your hands!

Mod Edit: Please Review this post----1-liners in this forum are getting out of hand.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I know, and if you knew how much time I actually spent getting all this together, you'd probably fly to my city and slap me in the face

Mod Edit: Please Review this post----1-liners in this forum are getting out of hand.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I clearly recall the time I was probed by the llamas. It changed me forever. That's how they take control of other life forms. The llamas are the head of the cosmic federation and have been conquering galaxies for centuries. The llama elite have made you humans into slaves.

top topics

join