It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universe: The MMORPG!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
the universe is a source and can be used as a source of energy and used to do anything with it.Once you have learned to harness it.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I smoked a blunt today and thought long and hard on this subject while playing WoW. I assume that we are in an actual game world ,and I myself am someone's character, probably a very advanced bored alien race attempting to escape from life the same way we do with WoW.

When we sleep, we are logged off, and since this is such an advanced or maybe even simulated reality, the creators decided to allow us some sort of jumbled code from the days and years before to be recycled so we believe we still partially exist.

When you're just randomly staring at things for no apparent reason and you realize it, that's just your master going afk or something. It just makes us think that we zoned out, it's all in the code.

Who knows? What if code is just like that? What if in WoW, my charcter thinks he's alive and living his life also, but because the game isn't nearly as polished as our game(life) is, they just stand there unaware of why they'r;e standing there staring at something randomly, like we often do.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Why would I play a game so boring that I need to play games within this game to entertain myself?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join