It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow Aerospace's Graphic Designs ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I am sure most of you know of Bigelow Aerospace and especially their plans in creating the first space hotel for tourists. Also, the $50,000,000 America's Space Prize.

But, on a side note, has anyone noticed their graphic designs that they provide to the public to promote the company? Here's the link. I find it very interesting that the one symbol looks very much like the universal image of the Grey's with the oversize eyes. It actually looks very much like the ATS Podcast radio symbol on the home page. Also, the banner that uses the phrase I believe shows in the background the same image vaguely in the dark clouds. Even the "I believe" plays along with "I want to believe" reference with the X-files theme.

For such a serious company who wants to promote space tourism and exploration, it makes me wonder why they are using this angle or approach. Perhaps, they may have more insight of what's out there and this is an attempt to prepare us for what's really "out" there.

Any thoughts on this? If this has already been in discussion before, then... my bad!

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I think its pretty simple really, it would seem to me that people that are interested in space tourism would also have a natural interest about aliens and what else could be out there. So, from a marketing standpoint I think it makes perfect sense, and I definitely think thier symbol was made to intentionally look like a "gray".

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
He's a giant among men and most definitely does what he wants to do when he wants to do it the way he wants to do it.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Pretty cool marketing if you ask me, very clever. The "I believe" is definately ripped from the Meier poster in the x files and they have some serious kahonies. Pay for a space flight and who knows what you will see? I think that's their tac.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Good observation. Kudos to Bigelow for a cool marketing image.

new topics

top topics

join