It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is bush going to stop this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
L ink

“Democrats, who won control of the U.S. Congress, said on Sunday they will push for a phased withdrawal of American troops from Iraq to begin in four to six months”

You can’t really blame them can you, Its obvious that this all started on a bunch if lies, and now innocent men and women are dying on a daily basis, with no hope of victory near.

Can the newly appointed dems make this happen? Or is it just a recommendation they hand to the president?

This is scary scary turf if you ask me, I am a true believer that Bush and CO knew the sep11 attacks were coming, and allowed them to happen.. giving them the key to open the door that is the middle east.

After all these years of propaganda, manipulation, deceit, money, lives and assurances…. Its all going to be undone and erased because the dems have some morality left in them?

You ask me, this is the pinnacle moment that is going to decide how America progresses with its new laws, its new ‘pre-emptive’ strategy. And most of all… its new all powerful leader.

Bush has continually said he will not leave iraq until the job is done, and it is estimate it could take 6-10yrs.

His family is making bucket loads of money from the arms needed for this adventure, his administrations friends are making bucket loads from the contracts signed for this war and his corporate oil friends are also lapping it up…

You think they are going to allow these ‘peace loving, tulip walking, conscious bearing, life loving, friend wanting DEMS‘ to simply pull the plug on their cash cow?

Israel has declared it will hit Iran, ohmud is meeting with bush in the coming weeks, Iran is growing nearer to nuclear fuel and Iraq has finally hit civil war.

All the chess pieces are in place for this corrupt league of officials to make even MORE MONEY, and create a SUPER situation in which for the decades to come their friends and families would be setup to continue to receive blood money….

They are not going to allow a small thing such as the dems owning the congress to pull the plug on all their plans.

Be ready, an attack is looming,

We ‘the people’ need to be made to realize once again, we are not safe.. and are at war.

[edit on 12-11-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
For gods sake man, why do you tink the Bush family bought that bolt hole in South America?

To make it virtually impossible for authorities to arrest them of course.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I dunno,
you dont start such a world wide adventure that benefits your corporate friends and your familes income simply to disappear when your times up.

The CIA managed to arrest and detain people in Italy...
what makes you think the world, who atm the moment is furious with the administration will simply allow GW To walk away from this illegial act against a nation?

Should bush's time ever finish in a normal fashion, mark my words.
the World will not forget.
and the World will not allow Bush to get away with it.
At the very least,
some members of families whom lost people in the Sept11 horror, will hunt him down and make him pay.

GW Sacrificed 3000 of his own citizens, to make money in Iraq.

HE allowed this crime to happen, simpy so his friends make money.
you dont do something like that, and get away with it.
Karma will hit him back, and that will be the day people will finaly be able to have some closure on that horrific event!

[edit on 12-11-2006 by Agit8dChop]

[edit on 12-11-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Agi8dchop.. it's called VETO.

Democrats don't have enough power in Congress to override his veto.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
k4rupt is correct.

Lieberman will go along with any policies Bush does or doesn't want. And in the case of a Senate tie, Cheney the VP gets the tie-breaking vote. Everything that gets passed in the Senate will ultimately have Bush's approval on it.

I will say that I expect the war to end sooner rather than later though. President George Herbert Walker Bush in his 1998 book wrote that this outcome in Iraq was expected which is why he chose not to occupy Iraq after Operation Desert Storm. News came out last week that the U.S. military expected this outcome back in 1999 during war simulations. What happened in Iraq is exactly what they wanted. Go in, wreck the place, and get out using a different congressional majority party.

Personally I see the military industrial complex about to switch tactics to something other than terrorism to continue to be massively funded.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Should bush's time ever finish in a normal fashion, mark my words. the World will not forget.

I'll do the imo thing: I have often thought of the seemingly inexorable Bush scenario being tantamount to that of Sadam - in front of Judge and Jury ...... charged, tried, convicted, and sentence carried out to its fullest degree.

Or ......... this, and then he bolts to a beach-front bunker bungalo, heh.

Uh, a whut? lol

Misfit

[edit on 13/11/06 by Misfit]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Surely though, when the entire senate screams to the world to get the troops out now... when the public screams pull them out,
when the troops scream pull us out..

surely there has to be something we can do here...

the president serves the people, not his corporate friends.

Im not even American, yet I cant believe people arent up in arms about this.

your soilders are dying for a few peoples greed?

Its glaringly obvious the truth about this whole adventure...

yet people are still standing for it?

The elctions were proof the people still have the ability to change the course of their country if it needs it..

and it needs it now more than ever.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
President Bush will receive secret service protection after he leaves office.

I think that by the time his Secret Service privileges are up - people will not have forgotten, but would also not be willing to kill the man.

He's made some bad choices, he's made A LOT of public speaking errors and he's jokes are poor some of the time. But the decision to go to Iraq cannot be dumped on this one man alone.

President Bush obviously had a voice - but he didn't do it alone.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Your right, he didnt do it.

but he's the PRESIDENT.

He allowed it to happen, he didnt listen to anyone that said the evidence was flawed, that it would end up being a major catastrophy..

he didnt listen to the warnings of sept11... and he totallly missed the hurricane katrina .

this is more than just bad decisions..

his bad decisions cost thousands, upon thousands of american lives,
not to mention hundereds of thousands of foreign citizens...
as well as making the world a much more dangeous place..

this is more than just a few errors, he has effectivley made this entier planet, a twisted ball of sh1t.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Who says that the Bush regime wants to stop congress from scaling down our troops in Iraq...

Bush, Cheney, Rice, Gates (our new Sec of Def) will direct and maneuver their way thru a promised withdrawl, which will eventually be billed as a "mis-adventure", as more coalition troops are killed - it will reinforce the Administrations' claim that the western, democratic, freedom loving world

is being attacked not just by independent-far flung terrorists,
but by a radical multi-national Muslim Nation/Caliphate+Empire-in-the-making

lets see what the Iraq Study Groups
recommendations and their roadmap for the mideast contains...
betcha it contains something about 'restructuring' the forces & 'refocusing' the mission
which is sorta like the 'reducing the troops' mandate the Dems got elected on.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
You raise a good point Agit. I still don't believe that Bush should be dumped with the whole burden though. There are more people responsible for the wrongs of the Iraq war.

I wouldn't be suprised if Bush announced a withdrawal before the end of his term in 2008 to be honest. An attempt to finish on a 'good note' is something I can see happening.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I dunno,
you dont start such a world wide adventure that benefits your corporate friends and your familes income simply to disappear when your times up.

edit on 12-11-2006 by Agit8dChop]

Dunno about that Agit8d,
Worked pretty well for alot of the Nazis did it not?
Oh yes,they went to south America too.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I love to travel, Ive backpacked much of the planet but one place Ill never step foot is south America, those guys are just crazy IMO.

But bush in South America?
The Devil himself?

I dont think bush is stupid enough to leave Texas.
This man looks at his ranch on Google Earth for cripes sake..
He's not going to pack up shop n leave town..

How many people here beleive that one day... bush and his admin will have to answer for all their wrong doings?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Sorry for the 1 liner,but:Hey watch it dude,I look at my house on google earth too!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Bush has continually said he will not leave iraq until the job is done, and it is estimate it could take 6-10yrs.

I have not heard the 6-10 year thing. I have heard the talking heads on TV say a year or two until the Iraqi police and Army will have full custody of security in Iraq. They already have part of it. We just have to get the rest pushed back off onto them.

Originally posted by doctorfungi
I think that by the time his Secret Service privileges are up ....

He gets Secret Service protection for the rest of his life. So does Laura. His priveleges won't ever be 'up'. ALL former US presidents and their wives have protection and it is right that they do.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If the Iraqi police force take control of all matters in 1-2 yrs...
expect to see that government fall, very quickly, and a very pro iranian, finatical muslim heirachy setup.

The USA military hasnt been able to control a relativley WEAK insurgency in the first 3 years, that has as expected mutated into a national force with one sole priority, destruction of the Americans, and every Iraqi who support them, and their puppet government.

These Iraqi security forces are so riddled with the militia themselves... To beliece in 1-2yrs they will all simply change attitudes is very flawed.

The Iraqi security cannot provide security when they have american backup.
What happens, when they are on their own?

Dont take offence to the google earth comment, I love google earth..and I often look up the streets of papatoetoe in northern New Zealand..

But when im working, when im controlling networks for mining corporations around the world im not twiddling my thumbs..

God forbid should thousands of lives be on the line at the same time.

I was simply saying, bush who's that homesick, will not move to southern America.
Bush will be a guarded man for the rest of his days, simply because he knows all the secretes of the American government,
IE nuke stuff.

Maybe some rogue soilder who has suffered sevre mental trauma from Iraq, whom came home to little of no benefits, no medical help, to psychologica therapy will flip and do a kamakazee killing bush, a few secrete service and himself.

personally that'd be too good.
I say, send bush to Iraq.

Id be quite content in seeing his smirk cut from his body.

I wonder if his blood is really black?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Did anybody take notice who is one of the guys heading up the troop phase-out in iraq?? James Baker-the guy that is best buddies with the bush family and the saudi's.The Laywer who is defending the saudi's in the 9/11 lawsuit.Does anyone actually take this seriously?? I don't. These people will drag it out as long as they can.Remember the dem's will want to get their pockets lined with some of the money being made by all this-if they aren't making it already.

top topics

join