It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

workman at work ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I was at work, i work as Accomadation Officer looking after young Adults leaving Care, the building where i work was built in the 1800's whilst i was talking to the young people in the Lounge, back in the summer, i looked up and saw a man walking past the living room door he was dressed in work mans clothes with a neckacheif and cloth cap, he seemed real but not,but i have not forgot the experience, its not the first time i thought i seen something. Never felt scared or frightend in the house before or since. What do think ?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Sounds like you saw what you think you saw, What i would do if i was you would be to look in to it more, Find out it there was any other sightings over the years,

Its common to see ghosts of pasts in old buildings and a really interesting experience that i think is a privileged to have had,
do you still works there? if so ask around,

take a look into the history of the place and lol carry a camera with you,

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi
Thanks for the reply, yea still work there, have asked a few people who i work with but no one seem's to know anything, but we are on a mission to find out as much as we can about the building and who built it. We know it was built around 1800's we are guessing around the time of brunnel who built the bridge. will keep you informed need to some pictures taken if i catch anything interesting will post them.

join