It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien crash lands in your back yard!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
OK so you wanted to see Aliens, now you got this dammed craft sticking up in your wifes flower garden.

What do you do?

I would tell them to get that thing off the lawn and back into space before my government gets there.

Yes I would render some kind of medical aid. But I not hiding them in the bed.

Film at 11...........

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Haha

Considering the government manages to find out about this stuff before it even happens (haha.. practically), I'd just stay away from it. I was always thinking about that... taking the E.T. to safety deep and far away from the crash site.. and letting its friends pick it back up... and me not planning on staying in the U.S. anymore and live a normal life.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Uh oh...is that helicopters I hear???

I'd be irritated...I like my garden...tough they might have a hard time crash landing in it as it's only about 2 feet by 2 feet LOL...UNLESSS...they are MINI ALIENS...like the great gazoo

Seriously, I'd likely go out and see what was up and make sure they were okay...maybe I'd get vaporized maybe not. I'd take my chances.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Yeah I like the garden I have the way mine is... actually I wouldnt know what to do but my garden is too small for an alien spacecraft to crash in it. Also, I wouldnt want the federal government after me and if that happened I would move to a different country.

There may be potential problems if an ET spacecraft crashed in my home.

I would be pretty scared.

>__>.

In the end I'd help the ET get far away from the crash site... I could think of more things... but not at the moment.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'd take pictures. Then I'd upload them to the internet. Then to prevent their capture, I would mail my pictures and some copies of them to my friends down in Florida, and get them to mail them off to different places too.

And if any of the Interplanetary tourists were still alive, I'd attempt communication.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Plain and simple I would unlock my gate from 10:00am till 4:00pm and charge $100.00 bucks for a peek-a-boo view. Autograph's $1,000 in the moolah buckeroo's.

Hey, why not!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I would walk up to him and say "mm2 scrub. your micro sucks" then I would most likely run far away, and live the rest of my life afraid of the aliens and government. It would really scare me if something like that happened, what if there hostile ?

top topics

join