It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shot 6 times bullets don't penetrate skull!!! WOW!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This woman was shot 6 times in the head at close range with a .32 caliber gun and the bullets DID NOT penetrate her skull. She lives and is fine other than cuts and bruises. Has anyone seen HEROS on FOX? This could be the cheerleader!

CNN

Sorry the link doesn't work, must cut and paste.

[edit on 11-11-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

mod edit: fixed link

[edit on 11-11-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
That must be one hard-headed woman...

I am nothing like an expert in weapons, but maybe the cartidges used by the 48 years old ex-husband were past their "best-before" date.

She says that the bullets do not disturb her, she only felt a little deaf.

Here you can see a photo of the woman and the photo of the X-ray, too bad the photo is too small.

PS: that link is to a page in Portuguese, and the automatic translation I tried was useless.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The bullets were either faulty or the gun was. I have heard of a gun having a faulty hammer that moves slower so the bullets don't travel as fast.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pepperslappy
The bullets were either faulty or the gun was. I have heard of a gun having a faulty hammer that moves slower so the bullets don't travel as fast.

say what?!?!?

hold on, i have to quit laughing hysterically first......ok. i'm fine now.

please explain something to me pepper. what does the speed of the hammer hitting the pin have to do with the speed of the bullet coming out of the shell? the only difference the hammer's speed will make is if it doesnt come down hard enough to fire the primer in the cartridge, the round wont go off.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Good point actually...now that I think of it I feel dumb.

Could the shaft or whatever you call the bullet come out from of been say worn down or dirty to cause the bullet to go slow?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Isn't it possible that the bullets skimmed or grazed her skull?

"Now I just want to extract the bullets and live my life."

top topics

join