It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

brain research experiments = animal cruelty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
learn to spell tard. then maybe people will take your halfassed views seriously. i have no problems with sacrificing a few animals for the benefit of quite literally millions of people. losers who value animal life more than their fellow man should be thrown out into the wilds to live with them.

edit: a swear word i used got through the filter, wanted to fix that.

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by forsakenwayfarer]

I HAVE lived in the wild with animals and most of them were smarter than you. I'll bet your grandfather died out of shame when he realized what a waste of humanity you turned out to be.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
hahaha. wow, im amazed. that was ALMOST wit there. good work kid. so anyway, how about i give you the finger, and you stfu before you cause any more shame to your family? kthnxplzdrvthru

"PWNED" is h4x0r code for "owned" which translates to: "A decisive blow!"

not sure where i got that one.

im STILL amazed that people can value the life of an animal higher than a human being. im serious when i say that if you love them so much, go live in the forest.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   

learn to spell tard. then maybe people will take your halfassed views seriously.

spell french as i spell english and i won't even say that you are a ''trou de cul'' because i understand that when someone seem to spell or to talk weird , maybe he just speaks an other language than u$ engli$h
if i tell u i'm black or arab what would u say self-centered redneck?

-''For as long as man continues to be the ruthless destroyer of lower living beings, he will never know health or peace. For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed he who sows the seeds of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love.''
--Pythagore (ca. 580-520 BCE).

-''There will come a day when such men as myself will view the slaughter of innocent creatures as horrible a crime as the murder of his fellow man - Our task must to be free ourselves - by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty.''
--Albert Einstein (1879-1955).

-''Truly man is the king of beasts, for his brutality exceeds them. We live by the death of others. We are burial places...The time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men.''
--Leonardo Da Vinci (1452-1519).

-''Not to hurt our humble brethren the animals is our first duty to them, but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission - to be of service to them whenever they require it...If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men.''
--St- Fran�ois d'Assise(1182-1226).

-''Animal experimentation is the blackest of all the black crimes that a man is at present committing...
I abhor experimentation with my whole soul. All the scientific discoveries stained with innocent blood I count as of no consequence... The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.''
--Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948).

-''When a man has pity on all living creatures then only is he noble.''

--Buddha (6th cent BCE).

Originally posted by groingrinderI HAVE lived in the wild with animals and most of them were smarter than you. I'll bet your grandfather died out of shame when he realized what a waste of humanity you turned out to be.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
its sad but some things have to be done

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i agree

www.directaction.info...
www.shac.net...

that's for the direct actions of today, but personnally, i try to be aware of what i consume and encourage too.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
ya omega

just think in the futer we could use computers to help us with stuff lile that

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalki
i agree

www.directaction.info...
www.shac.net...

that's for the direct actions of today, but personnally, i try to be aware of what i consume and encourage too.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
kalki, I respect your opinion on that. I love animals and always have. This is why I will not look at the pictures, it upsets me. People who mistreat animals are beyond contempt.

I was simply trying to look at it from a wider point of view. Some people don't have any feelings for animals at all, I'm sure they don't feel anything when they look at these pictures. [edit] Or people don't see it's a problem to kill a few animals to save thousands of humans [/edit]

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by Zzub]

Your damn right right Zzub. Any kind of animal abuse is wrong. Even in the name of science. How can people actually have the hearts to do this? only the heart oif a sick man.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   

www.anonymous.org.il...

yeah i see, this monkey is in fact all right... top shape, and barbaric science is cool... deny ignorence

You think suffering is kool? your just one of those people who thinks that killing anything is kool.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
ya omega

just think in the futer we could use computers to help us with stuff lile that

They can do this by computer, With real testing, if they make a mistake, an animal dies they go onto the next..and the next..and another few f*cking dogs dead. With computers they can just 'reload'.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
are u talking to me .. it was reverse psychology ... are you vegan bro?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
there is actually an existing law that force companies who launch a product to test it on animals before

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   

im STILL amazed that people can value the life of an animal higher than a human being. im serious when i say that if you love them so much, go live in the forest.

Ah, you must know something that I do not.

Humans don't even care for other humans. An animal cannot reason as they only have instinct. Humans, on the other hand, have the ability to reason, yet they kill even humans themselves.

Reality check: You're going to die, we're all going to die, so let's simplify the process by accepting death instead of resorting to selfish attempts at making your meaningless existence...better.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
and what if certain people (like me) believes that they don't die? Just the body die?

i think animals have a reason too, it's just that they don't lost it!

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:04 AM
link   
kalki,
I also believe a body acts as a shell and nothing more.

Reasoning is the ability to draw a conclusion through the use of reason...Basically, to think before you act. Animals don't have this same reasoning as people do; Therefore, humans have NO excuse for their actions.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
yeah we just can't accept the concequences of our acts , we're afraid and we find false excuses , like for haarp and the northern lights..

an animal accept to be bitten... but he bites back

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You guys were a bunch of children for a while back there.
Even when scientists THINK they know what the results of an experiment will be, they still dont KNOW for SURE until they perform the experiment. As I said there could be unforseen consequences.
I dont know of any time that animals have been abused for no reason. There is always a reason. They are too expensive to waste.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Langolier
They are too expensive to waste.

they're priceless

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Langolier
They are too expensive to waste.

they're priceless

They do cost money to experiment on though. They arent going to 'torture' them without good reason.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join