posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:46 PM
Let's pick on the early Democratic hopefuls
1. Hillary Clinton - might easily be the most hated woman in America, although Pelosi is sure to make a run at it. NO CHANCE.
2. ALGORE - former LOSER, too much of an enviro-whacko to be elected.
3. John Kerry - another former LOSER, "I voted for it, before I voted against it", and his comments about the troops being dumb kill it for him.
The Democrats don't want nothing to do with this guy.
4. John Edwards - Is he still alive? Is he still psychic?
5. Barak Obama - votes the same as Hillary 98% of the time. Muslim background will eventually catch up with him.
Since you couldn't think of any Republican contenders, I'll throw some out there.
Newt Gingrich - My favorite.
Tom Tancredo - tough on immigration.
Jeb Bush - he is surely going to be someone's VP pick. Florida would be a lock!
John McCain - I don't like this guy at all, he would be the worst choice for Republicans
Rudy Guilliani - Great guy, but not conservative enough.
Condi Rice - My 2nd choice, especially if it is her vs Hillary.