It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting Hereford UK, any one else?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   
i recently spotted an un-identified flying object near my home just outside hereford UK. It was about two weeks ago I was having a cigarette in the garden about 1900 hrs. I noticed something that was too bright for a star. It was in NW sky around 3+ thousand feet. the bright light was there for about 20 seconds it appeared to be directly at me then it turned away and flew away quite slowly as it flew away it gained a lot of alltitude but the light was visible for quite sometime.

It was quite dark at the time. Although we have regular fly overs from civil aircraft they are normally well over 10,000 feet and can be tracked easily. Although on first thoughts it would seem like a helicopter it wasn't(no sound etc..) Although the only helicopters we get are the SAS ones and they are quite noisy.

Was there any other reported sighings around the area??

I'll keep watching those skys you never know?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You should report it to NUFORC or some other reporting place. Sadly most people don't report.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Very interesting times we are living in. I saw something very strange in the eastern sky a couple of weeks ago when we had a rare, very clear evening. It was 9 pm and my boyfriend and I were watching the stars. One "star" was brighter than the others and it clearly moved up, at an angle, then it moved back down. It was fascinating to watch because neither one of us had ever spotted anything like this in the sky before. Whatever it was, it was brighter than the other stars and it had a bright red color peeking from behind one side of it. Has anyone else spotted anything like this?

- Darlene J. Johnson, Kelso, Washington USA

Just found this on a website from an article about nick pope this is almost exactly what happened I forgot about the red glow from one side????? USA - UK a bit far I know but hey............

www.thisislondon.co.uk...

Thats the link to the article,

......follow the white rabbit...........

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Maybe the SAS were playing with a new toy?

The fact you saw it near Hereford has me thinking it was a test of a UAV/UCAV..

top topics

join