It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A serious question about UFO/Unknown Aircrafts!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Good afternoon all!

I have to admit that I have never seen anything remotely resembling a UFO?Unknown Aircraft!
BUT, I have always wondered what it would be like if I had! I know, some of you will say, "Be careful what you ask for!" I don't want anything to ruin my world, don't get me wrong either.

For those of you that have had what you think to have been a sighting, how and where are you looking? Seriously, is there a particular time of night/day/season/longitude/latitude that these sightings occur more frequently? I have seen a missile test late one evening from Vandenburg AFB and it was a wild show but that is about it for me. On the other hand, I have a very sane cousin who swears she saw a huge black triangle with a light on each corner, making no sound at all one night......she thinks UFO's are not real, so she would have no reason to reveal this info unless she really thought she saw something!

So, I am very curious how/when/etc...that you have seen what you have seen, and wonder if you wish that you would not have seen it. Or maybe you are glad you did??

Can't wait to hear all your thoughts/stories!!!

Peace, Mondo

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Guess I should add that I am neither a believer nor a non-believer!
The odds are in the favor of other life forms out there I would think, but so far there seems to be no definitive proof one way or another. That's why I am so curious to hear anybody's scenarios!

Thanks again, Mondo

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think you just have to be looking at the right place at the right time, kind of like winning the lottery.

join