It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fema Concentration Camps Locations!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

ALABAMA

Opelika - Military compound either in or very near town.

Aliceville - WWII German POW camp - capacity 15,000 Ft. McClellan (Anniston) - Opposite side of town from Army Depot;

Maxwell AFB (Montgomery) - Civilian prison camp established under Operation Garden Plot, currently operating with support staff and small inmate population.

Talladega - Federal prison "satellite" camp.

ALASKA

Wilderness - East of Anchorage. No roads, Air & Railroad access only. Estimated capacity of 500,000 Elmendorf AFB - Northeast area of Anchorage - far end of base. Garden Plot facility.

Eielson AFB - Southeast of Fairbanks. Operation Garden Plot facility.

Ft. Wainwright - East of Fairbanks

ARIZONA

Ft. Huachuca - 20 miles from Mexican border, 30 miles from Nogales Rex '84 facility.

Pinal County - on the Gila River - WWII Japanese detention camp. May be renovated.

Yuma County - Colorado River - Site of former Japanese detention camp (near proving grounds). This site was completely removed in 1990 according to some reports.

Phoenix - Federal Prison Satellite Camp. Main federal facility expanded.

Florence - WWII prison camp NOW RENOVATED, OPERATIONAL with staff & 400 prisoners, operational capacity of 3,500.

Wickenburg - Airport is ready for conversion; total capacity unknown. Davis-Monthan AFB (Tucson) - Fully staffed and presently holding prisoners!!

Sedona - site of possible UN base.

LINK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trimmed big cut/paste, added 'ex'tags and link provided later.

You have a U2U

[edit on 9/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
i found this on my pc and dont know the source i will post the rest later once i find them on my pc

www.mindfully.org...

i found the direct link now scroll down to see all the info

[edit on 9-11-2006 by snobird]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Right. Looks Copy and Paste to me. Infact, I know it is. Know hows? I have seen the exact same info word for word on another ATS post.....

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
snobird,

what would be the purpose of so many prison camps each capable of holding such a large population? i work at a prison that holds 1300 inmates and the logistics of managing such a large population are mind-boggling. even if all the prisoners were forced laborers, there is a need for health care, feeding, guarding, certain "relaxed" security (slaves need tools to work, etc.).

I have heard a few theories about the camps. 1) the camps are for rounding up and housing all the illegal aliens. 2) the camps are for culling the population (hence the crematories) but then why have so many camps that hold such a large population if they're going to be cremated? 3) the camps are for a police state in which we are all kept in line and allowed to eat/live if the thought police decide we're not too old, too sick, too "Christian", etc.

I'd be interested in hearing your theories on the subject. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
im still thinking of my theroy on these camps but as of now it would be all the illegal immigrants when they do they roundup and after that any citzens who dont comply with martial law if and when it dose take effect cause it iwll cause riots when they rundup the illeagal immagrants

and yes these are copy and paste alot of memebrs here know me and how i do things. i copy paste things from websites and save them on my pc. i then later on go through them to find out what truth the hold . but i have been gone for a while so i forget the source but will arttempt to get the url

www.mindfully.org...

that should be it

[edit on 9-11-2006 by snobird]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i saw this somewhere else too. but with pics of all the bases.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
im trying to track down some pics and im gonna vists a local camp thats supposed to be 20 mintues from me

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
LOL!!!!!

Same list word for word that is found on many other web sites, with the same bogus information. Doesn't anybody ever bother to actually check out these 'sites' on the ground?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The Canadian ones are funny... I guess any open field with a fence around it is concidered a "prison camp".

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well actually the one in Michigan is on a national Guard base and they do probably practice building camps somewhere. You know the government practice, practice, practice just incase.

mikell

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I live near some of these so-called concentration centers and there's nothing suspicious about them. One in particular, near an Illinois AFB, is a training area for the National Guard. I've seen it and some of my friends are in a unit that use the facilities. I don't discount some sites as detention centers but others don't fit the bill.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Some of the "camps" listed are, for example, relatively small facilities for individuals with psychological disorders. Federal prisons are listed, etc., and a lot of the claims could use sources.

There are some legit camps listed though, and we know that FEMA was running REX84, and we know what that jazz was about, and that camps are still being built. Unfortunately we also lack good information on these camps.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Nice one for giving us the list snobird.

But I was wondering if you know of any of these "camps" in any other countries. Possibly in the UK so I can go and check one out for myself.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hm, I think there's already a thread about this, although I didn't see list of locations on the other thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15/11/06 by an3rkist]

new topics

top topics

join