It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New idea Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Is there any workers that are allowd to drive on the base... Or at any time does any1 drive off the base then back on?? If so some1 could attach a camera somewhere on their vehicle.. Or if someone worked at the airport where the employees goto work at.. maybe they could get some "alone time" with one of the planes and rigg some cameras on there??

Tell me what you think..

[edit on 9-11-2006 by asala]

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
You need to get rid of the all caps title before the mods dock you a few points.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Im sure that if any vehicle did drive on or off the base that it would be thoroughly searched.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Is there any workers that are allowed to drive on the base... Or at any time does any1 drive off the base then back on?? If so some1 could attach a camera somewhere on their vehicle.. Or if someone worked at the airport where the employees goto work at.. maybe they could get some "alone time" with one of the planes and rigg some cameras on there??

Not sure that would be a good idea, though it would be interesting if it did happen,

With all there security I'm sure they look at aspects of human nature IE us being nosy or having friends that would ask us to do things just because where we worked,

I would think everyone who works there are watched and maybe have secret cameras watching them all day,

[edit on 9-11-2006 by asala]

new topics

top topics

join