It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another plane flying by as WTC-1 gets hit??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I just came over this website today and it talks about another plane flying by near the twin towers as WTC-1 gets hit by the first plane. I haven't heard this finding before in the 9/11 conspiracies and was wondering if you guys had heard about this also. I counldn't find a thread about this (or I just didn't use the search correctly) Sorry if this topic has been discussed before.

Here is the link to the website 911review.org... On the site there are blurry images and videos of the second plane. Also voice recordings about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
At first looking at the video, it looks like the plane is a fair distance behind the wtc, although I could be wrong there. As for flight routes, is that a normal route to any NY airport? That could be just a normal flight, or a plane that had been asked to do a flyby by ATC...

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
guys i have looked at the pictures and could not id the plane.

however....,

last night on Discovery Wings, was a programe about the 747.

and one of the planes shown was of a Lauthansa with BLACK TAIL AND BLACK WING TIPS!

OH MY GOD HAVE I JUST SAID THAT A 747 HIT?!!?

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Considering Newark, JFK and La Guardia are all in that vicinity, I'd expect to see planes in the sky

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
It could be suspicios. But there are airports close by and it does seem pretty damn distant. Unless it is a small passenger type plane. But I doubt that.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
CONFIRMED: IT IS A LAUTHANSA PLANE. BEHIND THE TOWER. IT IS A 747 - 400 AND IS ON ROUTE TO BERLIN AIRPORT.

INFO FOUND BY USING MS FLIGHT SIMULATOR AND SETTING AP TO BERLIN UPON TAKE OFF

top topics

join