It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blood will flow in Isreal in just hours

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I believe that it is no accident that the recent activities in Gaza by isreal which led to the death of innocent palastians will lead to a blood bath in Isreal in just hours. at the same time a gay parade will be walking through the Holy streets of Jerusalem.

While Isreali police will be protecting abbhorant and debased men and women. evil forces will be fast at work blowing up all them selves and others everywhere in Isreal today! Call it fate, call it what you will I believe that it will be judgement day for those who choose to flaunt their wickedness in the Face of God.

Just remember you heard it here first!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Sounds like more ratings of Muslims.

What you failed to mention is the incursion was caused by Palestine terrorist shooting rockets into Israel - Opp's forgot to mention that-didn't you???

If it does happen, it will, again show Israel tries to avoid civilians injuries and the Palestinians purposely aim for civilians.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
If it does happen, it will, again show Israel tries to avoid civilians injuries...

Sure they do. Cluster bombs, air strikes, door to door searches, illegal occupation, tank rounds, and god only cares to know what other horrors committed by Israel against civilians... sounds like some real heros to me.

I bet these kids would beg to differ mrmonsoon...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
We hear a lot of things here first....and most of them dont happen. This will be another one of those.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Other Current Events
Other World Events Of Major Importance

... more specifically, that which Has occured or Is taking place.

Considering the OP is merely one individual's supposed contention, this will be moved to a more appropriate forum. If it proves true it will be returned.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Um really? ... Why would you want suicide bombers to kill innocent people.. I honestly cannot think how someone could say such a thing?

I am so sick of the one sided bigotry towards Israel on these threads. Where are those who call Israelis murderers? Why are they not condoning these actions? And who are you to make such a ghastly prediction?

You should be ashamed of your self honestly.. to want innocent people to die?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Um Twitchy the land was conquered, the land in which Palestine sits is actually Israeli territory. Hence most places are called refugee camps instead of cities, and why Israel is permitted to have check points within the borders of Palestine and off and on incursions. Because it is technically their territory and the Palestinians conquered displaced people.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Interesting...

www.npr.org...

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Because it is technically their territory and the Palestinians conquered displaced people.

How talmudic.
Rolling tanks through tent cities and lobbing shells into civilian populations, withholding tax revenues, blocking roads and borders, arrests in the middle of the night, starvation, occupation, electoral interference, that's one hell of a demonstration of the sanctity of the Israeli nation. Sorry but I just don't buy into Zionist righteousness, more blood has been spilled over that racist and elitist garbage than any other single movement in human history.
Technically their territory...

It's technically a racist bloodbath perpetuated by the unilatteral international zionist support of a terrorist nation is what it is. When Israel is held accountable to the same standards as the rest of the middle east, then come to try to sell me on that rubbish, at the moment, I'm hardly convinced of anything that would remotely suggest that Israel is worthy of their high status, or their right to take land from others.
Stones and Tanks Rockpuck.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Graystar what does gay bashing have to do with any attack on Israel. These are human beings just like you and I.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Graystar,
I know God does not endorse homosexuality,but at the same time he teaches us not to judge the "sins" of others i think.

I know Hamas has decleared the ceasefire over,but i cannot see an increase in suicide bombing inside Israel.The security is too tight at the border.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Graystar

I believe the palestinians have called an end to the cease fire and threatened revenge not because of guys but because of the recent attack on gaza where 18 members of one family died (civilians that is).

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Um really? ... Why would you want suicide bombers to kill innocent people.. I honestly cannot think how someone could say such a thing?

I am so sick of the one sided bigotry towards Israel on these threads. Where are those who call Israelis murderers? Why are they not condoning these actions? And who are you to make such a ghastly prediction?

You should be ashamed of your self honestly.. to want innocent people to die?

I don't know about the OP of this thread seemingly he has something against gays ,
But you are wrong. Its already a known fact that Palestinians are terrorists. Thats because you and people like you are not so sick of one-sided bigotry towards them and immediately when people begin to critisize Israel, the first words out of your mouths are whining of Anti-semetism, Israel bashing, Racism and all other sorts of defense mechanisms intended to shut people up.

I know you are perfectly comfy cozy when its Israel killing humans after a qassam just landed in a field and murdered a passing chicken. What will their proper defense or response be for you? More Rocket Launches? No. Will you accept Stone Throwing? No. Will you accept Guns and Automatic weapons? No. Basically you expect them to just sit back and allow the Israelis to do with them whatever they wish as long as its Palestinians doing the dying wether innocent or guilty. The fired a qassam and some woman in Sderot was treated for shock, so in retaliation for that womans "shock" they kill an entire family? No I do not feel sorry for Israelis because they know the deal and yet they place their own citizens in jeopardy when they pull stunts like this, and then to make it worse, they give lousey excuses to rub it in their faces even more.

If no one got hurt in Israel they should have sent in a commando unit and took out the people who were shelling. This is provocation plain and simple and they are doing the same thing in Lebanon too, diving planes at French UN Forces.

Maybe if the world finally took action and sanctioned Israel as it should be doing , then maybe the Palestinians would feel as though they were vindicated and that people aren't so lopsided when it comes to israel. I'd feel pretty desperate too if people were allowing something to blatantly happen again and again when they were supposed to be looking out for such things.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
But you are wrong. Its already a known fact that Palestinians are terrorists

Pieman,
Look at the history of the Palestinians...they have been living in the worlds biggest refugee/concentration camp since the British "gave" Israel the land.

Treat a nice dog badly enough,hit him often enough,and what do you expect?

The dog will bite.

(this is an analogy only,i do not think the Palestinians are dogs.)

Known Fact is it?

Who made them terrorists?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Organisers cancel Jerusalem gay pride street parade
JERUSALEM, Nov 9 (Reuters) - Organisers cancelled a gay pride parade in Jerusalem on Thursday which ultra-Orthodox Jews had threatened to disrupt, after police said they needed to divert forces to guard against threatened Palestinian attacks.

Looks like they're going to be too busy killing Pallestinians and menacing international troops in Lebanon to offer sufficient security for the march so it was canceled. No wrath of God today, only more violence and bloodshed.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
While Isreali police will be protecting abbhorant and debased men and women.

There is nothing abhorent about people being gay. Whats abhorent and silly is hating someone based on their choice of sex partner.

So, what are you suggesting, that god hates gay people, and beacuse of that, he's going to punish all of israel? That doesn't sound like the god of the new testament, sounds more like the devil of christian theology, are you worshiping the devil perhaps?

Just remember you heard it here first!

Violence in israel.... not much of a prediction. Whats your next revelation, 'a large glowing orb will rise at the horizon, sometime tommorrow moring,....From the EAST!!

;D

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Let me hop on the train here and say that, to me, this post won't be taken seriously as it seems to be nothing more then 'gay bashing'.

If an attack does happen the OP will more then likely proclaim it to be a 'victory against those who flaunt their sins in gods eyes'.

Sexual orientation that is not agreable to some is not a sin.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Good grief, what in the world is this with gay bashing in threads recently?

Blood flowing in Israel, as if this is new. As if all of a sudden, some homos are going to gather in an area, and for the first time ever there will be blood shed in Israel
[/sarcasm]

Though this is SkunkWorks, so it is home of the ideas in which we can't necessarily prove a point, but we can work with, so I would try to flow with it...

But for crying out loud, while there are terrorists blowing themselves up in this place weekly, if not at times daily, how are we exactly supposed to work with this theory?!?

It's like saying, niteboy82 is going to use GW somehow in his next avatar contest for Thanksgiving.

well duh!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Both Hamas and Israeli governement are terrorists who attack civilians and bring the revange acts on their own people .