It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell UFO show on the Sci-Fi channel tonight (11/8/06 - USA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Tonight - Wednesday November 8

on the Sci-Fi Channel at 10pm

"Sci-Fi Investigates Roswell"

Top Ufologist and friend of mine Stan Friedman will be interviewed during the show.

Just giving the heads up!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ah... You beat me to it

I was just gonna make a thread about it. Good thing you always keep us infromed, a lot of people here would not like to have missed this one. I hope they find something interesting that can help the Roswell case

Thaks againg for the heads up

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this was a repeat...is it?
Well I keep History Channel on all the time anyway except I change to Comedy Central for the Daily Show. So anyway I'll probably be seeing it anyway.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The show was kinda lame. That guy from survivor, I think his name is Rob? What a real A@#$. He is so irritating! He believes that he knows it all. He is supposed to be the skeptic of the group, but in reality he is just a teaser and an instigator.

Anyway, they did not find anyghing, but a few new witnesses talked for the first time. No big deal, just fun to watch. I hope some day we catch a break on this whole Roswell UFO thing. I hate mysteries.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The Sci-Fi Channel was supposed to be pushing for full disclosure by suing the Federal Government. I wonder what happened?

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Not long ago I watched a short program about a man who says he has a piece of metal from the Roswell (or other) crash, and after extensive testing it turns out the metal is not native to earth and had many odd characteristics. (it would become very hot when dipped into slightly warm water, or very cold when dipped into slightly cold water, etc). Maybe someone knows what im talking about. I was going to ask about this in another thread, but here it is. I dont know how legit that case is, Im just curious about it.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Boston Rob is a complete idiot and adds NOTHING to this entire series. This show on roswell was an embarassment having him involved. He knew nothing about roswell, and is purely a name to have on a show. The show is crap anyway, but this one just made it hit home!

Shame on Scifi. . .

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
I hope some day we catch a break on this whole Roswell UFO thing. I hate mysteries.

i think the govenments plan is to hide it until all the witnesses are dead to old to talk that way there wont be much chance of finding anything new. unless of corse they suddenly to decide to be truthful and reveal everything on national tv
but i doubt that would happen. or someone manages to find govenment documents which say that roswell was a ufo crash.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
My own opinion of this show is that it is terrible. Period. Last night's show was just a compilation of events that we've seen 1000's of times. How many times does Roswell have to be dug up to find nothing new? If anything new is to be found there, it's probably going to be left over tools from a previous dig. First hand interviews and Stanton Freidman is getting real old real fast.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have renamed the sci fi investigates show to sci fi fabricates.Its all hype about old stories that we all heard about already.
Rob is a total skeptic who wouldnt believe anything anyone tells him he needs solid evidence or actual alien beings to shake his hand and then he might change his tune. So the next show next week is the season finale, hopefully they dont fabricate some more nonevidence and present it to us.

The roswell story is a total coverup who believes the goverment story is actually what happened is a fool, the debris in the ranch was a mogul weather balloon and the bodies are just crash test dumbies...sure it was, ok so why didn't they get a mogul weather balloon and tie a dumbie to it and see if it would actually take off the ground!
What is the standard procedure for the military for recovery of mogul weather balloons, do they search shoulder to shoulder picking up debris and search thru houses and barns and silos and empty out everything?

I liked the interview with Stanton Friedman and with the ranchers granddaughter but they saved it for the last 10 minutes and wasnt anything new.
So the next show next week is the season finale, hopefully they dont fabricate some more nonevidence and present it to us.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
To unplugged, I'd have to research it a bit, but as I remember, the material tested as being made up of a terrestrial element (I believe it was Bismuth, but not sure), but of such a purity that it could have only been made in a handful of highly specialized labs...and he has no such access. I believe the infamous Art Bell, has some info on his site about this one (search on Roswell debris). The guy's story itself doesn't have much to stand on...but the item is interesting nonetheless.....

I hope some day we catch a break on this whole Roswell UFO thing

As UFOlogists have often said, the Roswell race is a race with the Grim Reaper. The primary witnesses are dead or dying, and much of the evidence about the case is already out there. Shy of someone showing up with a piece of physical debris that is undoubtedly extraterrestrial in origin, there won't be more proof, but there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence (just search here for my Roswell threads if you haven't read them...probably more than you ever wanted to know about the case, lol).....

The roswell story is a total coverup who believes the goverment story is actually what happened is a fool, the debris in the ranch was a mogul weather balloon and the bodies are just crash test dumbies...sure it was, ok so why didn't they get a mogul weather balloon and tie a dumbie to it and see if it would actually take off the ground!

It's worse than that. The "balloon" is from Mogul, and the dummies are from High Dive, which was YEARS after the Roswell incident.

What is the standard procedure for the military for recovery of mogul weather balloons, do they search shoulder to shoulder picking up debris and search thru houses and barns and silos and empty out everything?

As far as I've been able to tell from research, they weren't recovered vigorously. Remember, only the PURPOSE of Mogul was classified. The materials involved were "off the shelf", and weren't anything classified. Which of course, makes the military's story even more difficult to swallow....

top topics

join