It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passions Online at NBC.COM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Check this out:

NBC'S POPULAR SERIES 'PASSIONS' TO BE FIRST EVER DAYTIME DRAMA TO STREAM FREE EPISODES ONLINE AT NBC.COM STARTING TODAY

BURBANK November 6, 2006 NBC's newest endeavor was announced today with a ground-breaking initiative to stream full episodes of its popular daytime drama "Passions" online at NBC.com. This marks the first time any network has made complete episodes of a daytime drama available for streaming online.

Source:
www.nbc.com...

This is so great, to be able to watch this show whenever we want to. I've been able to keep up with a fews shows (Heroes, Jericho, & Lost) by watching them online, now I can add Passions to the list!

Mod Edit: All Caps Title– Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: Posting work by others.

[edit on 8/11/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I despise daytime TV with a passion.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Fantastic!

They were available at the Apple iTunes store for a while, but you had to pay $1.99. Now if my Tivo doesn't record it properly or they break into the programming for news, I'll be able to see everything I missed for free!

Passions is reallly a ground-breaking show!

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Any news on whether Passions will continue on NBC.com? There was some rumors out there seemingly supported by Eric Martsolf (Ethan) that it would in fact still be available online.

new topics

top topics

join