It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it really Saddam???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Question;

We all know that during Saddams years as President he had a lot of double that looked alot like him. Could this possibly be one of them? Do we really have Saddam or do we have a body double? Someone said to me today that his teeth don't look right and there is a couple other features that just don't seem right.
Could the real Saddam be living somewhere else under CIA cover?
I have no real proof right now but plan on trying to get some picture to compare the two. Just putting it out there to get others thoughts.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
People have already set up websites questioning this. However as far as I'm aware the resistance in Iraq is still missing him; Saddam was personally involved in that.
Now maybe he was a double too? Maybe everybody is a dummy? I have no doubt that George Bush is a dummy (but in a different way to more powerful people).

Basically I'm convinced that we are about to execute the one guy who showed himself capable of keeping Iraq together; and away from disintegrating into bite size revision pieces of Iran. I think you’ll find that most people who know quite a bit about the Ba’th ideology, and the man that is Saddam think that he speaks rather to well for a double.

However if he is a double I still want him back. Perhaps this is a way we could humiliate the Bush administration?
Visualise that they’ve just executed him; have only about a decade left in Iraq, and then out of the ashes comes his dummy with all his supporters around him, to make Iraq a fit place for a western economy (or indeed a decent way of life as we know it).

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yes its him, theyve taken DNA, compared it to his evil sons dna etc

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Yeah you’re actually right about Saddam’s son Uday being extremely evil. However I still don't see it as reason for ending the Ba’th regime, or justifying the killing 650,000 Iraqis (and of course more to come).

Saddam would have been better of just killing Uday. Uday was a psychopath with something wrong in his head; and at one time came very close to being killed by Saddam. Though this source doesn’t mention that specifically it gives just one of the reasons why…
en.wikipedia.org...

Of course any other father could just hand a dangerous son to the police. But when you’re the dictator of a country; it doesn’t look very good. People around you might think you’re a bit weird putting your son in a cage-noise (even if in any other country that’s where he would belong).
Uday had his advantages: he was smart and somewhat useful. However I don’t deny that he was evil; or that the world would be better of without him (and indeed is).

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well I guess Uday learned from the best phsychopath. You should read the book "Saddam King of Terror" by Con Coughlin, really interesting look into Saddams life and his regime, how he gained control and kept control. It also talks about his body doubles, you never know.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm a little confused. What are body doubles, I havent researched much on sadaam hussein but why would you be saying that we dont have sadaam and that we only have his body doubled? I think that the court that they were holding a trial in was a legit court that was holding the real sadaam if it was an impersonator I would think they would take notice. That could mean that the Osama that was pictured in tapes could be a fake, propeganda plays a part in the way the country works but I think that was really sadaam. And his son was evil too from what I heard. I heard that he was clever for a psycopath. Hmm?

top topics

join