It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell phone conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
My theory is that aside from being able to monitor phone calls from landline or cell phone, the pictures and text messages get sent also to the carrier to be analyzed.

I think there is some kind of software that allows this data to be sent without any alerts or messages on the phone. basically a silent message to send critical data to govt and "prevent terrorism" of course.

well just a random thought that just occured to me...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's not a theory, it's a fact.
In Denmark, for instance, the recent patriot act inspired legislation requires the provider to keep all logs on calls for up to several years, and the recorded calls and messages are to be kept for five months.

Fair new world!

What I would like to know, is whether it is possible to use a cellphone as monitoring device when left open, working as a bug transmitting.

For years I've heard persistant rumours that so it sure is.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
It's not a theory, it's a fact.
In Denmark, for instance, the recent patriot act inspired legislation requires the provider to keep all logs on calls for up to several years, and the recorded calls and messages are to be kept for five months.

Fair new world!

What I would like to know, is whether it is possible to use a cellphone as monitoring device when left open, working as a bug transmitting.

For years I've heard persistant rumours that so it sure is.

yeah I know and cell-phones get monitored by the NSA over here in America, they claim that (1) it is essential to monitor cell-phone calls because terrorists may use them and (2) they monitor the cell-phones in order to monitor the calls.

It's fair... you get more security that way.

>___>.

new topics

join