It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albino Sasquatch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
About 20+ years ago, my brother and I were travelling the wilds of the South at night with a three-wheeler. Since I was riding b----, I could not really see forward, and was looking to the sides at what I could see from the glow of the headlight.

All of the sudden, my brother skids to a stop, and starts frantically backpeddling. When I asked him what's the matter, he described what could best be called an "albino sasquatch". He further relayed the story to the rest of the family upon our return, to which he was mercilessly teased and mocked, even to this day.

The thought still frightens him all these years, so he obviously saw, or thought he saw something frightening.

Are there any (other) instances known of an albino sasquatch sighting?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Zhengi,
Sounds to me like you guys may have seen a Yeti-They
could be described as an "albino sasquatch."

Not sure if Yetis live in America though.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I know there have been sightings of albino bigfoot like creatures in Minnesota, wisconsin and canada. I guess it would make sense since there's snow on the ground for half the year. I'm not aware of any supposed blurry photo's showing a white blobsquatch though

[edit on 7-11-2006 by outofstep]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
That's interesting as I was reading this article at Cryptomundo.com the other day: The White Thing - An Albino Bigfoot? Seems to be common in the Happy Hollow in Trussville (Alabama?) area. Where was your brothers sighting?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Not in Alabama, in the SW...

If such a creature existed down here, obvoiusly it wouldn't be for natural camoflage, ala the arctic fox or snowshoe hare, but rather the anomaly of albinisim, which is known to occur in various species.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I just read that new book, Tales of Cryptids, that came out and they had a page on Albino Sasquatch. Apparently, there have been several sightings in America of white-haired, red-eyed Sasquatch.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
oh sure i go streaking in the woods once and people start calling you an albino sasquatch.......im kidding but my biologly teacher called me albino sasquach for 2 months though

[edit on 23-11-2006 by I_AM_OVERLORD1]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
When I was about 16 a friend and I were in the woods outside of Columbus, GA, near Flat Rock. I looked to the left across a clearing and at the edge of the woods I saw what looked like a big foot creature, except that it was white. It scared me so bad we just got out of there as fast as we could and I never went back.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zhenyghi

Last May my girl freind well ex girl freind now we lived in Mars Hill maine and one nite me and her were taking a ride out behind the BIgrock mountain and we were going down a road called the Pierce rd and i was driving 60 mph in my chevy blazer areound 11:30 pm and this same night the Northern Lights happend also anyways and out of no wheres we were allmost ot the town jump then BAM we seen 2 7 ft tall albino people i know it sounds crazy but they were a solid white color and they had red eyes and in like a blink of an eye then made direct eye contact with us and ran across the rd into the woods then i put on my breaks and i looked in the mirror and i seen a baby albinopo human/creature run across the rd and it had blood on it like it was just born a few mnths before that and they were 7 ft tall and had no hair or nose they were a solid white color with ruby red eyes that ill never forget and they looked really scrony and skinny but if anybody has questions or has seen anything like this please call me at 207-521-4309 or email me at [email protected] but i dont check my mail that mych

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Wonder if it was an albino bear maybe? Something to consider at least. May also want to see if any escaped animals are unaccounted for, in the area.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Zhenyghi

About 10+ years ago i was working at a Boy Scout Camp in Georgia as a Life Guard. I was 14 or 15 at the time not really sure some details are fuzzy but my brother was the water front director, that's why i was able to get a job there. Every morning some time before sun rise on weekdays the life guards would have to be at the water front for the campers to practice for the mile swim merit badge. So every morning i would have to walk from the staff cabins i stayed at past the dinning hall and then turn right down a hill to get to the water front.

On a morning just like any other me and a fellow Life Guard that stayed in the same staff cabin not sure of his name we did not stay in touch, Started Our morning trek to the water front. Now it being SO EARLY i was hanging my head not really looking where i was going, i had been working there about 4 weeks now so i knew the path well and didn't bother taking a flashlight. as we passed the dining hall and started walking down the hill we got about half way and started hearing noises to our right. They sound like hurried footsteps. i looked up and at that moment saw a white hairy blur about ten yards in front of us run from the right side of the path to the left and disappeared in the woods. I soon as we saw it we both stoped looked at each other and sprinted down that hill.

I made an image from Google maps of the path i took everyday to show the area i was at.

Also after the encounter i told my brother that had been working at this camp for a few years now what i saw.
He told me he also had an encounter with it on a trail in the mountains.
edit on 3 17 2014 by SgtKeroro because: Repeated a word.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The hair on Bigfoots turns a ghostly white/silver when they get old just like an old man's. They don't have fur. They have hair like a human but all over their bodies.

What you guys are describing sounds like a Bigfoot encounter with an oldie. I've had very clear cut experiences with Bigfoots over the past 2 years. You will see one of my primary threads on here was learning about Bigfoots in my area (I then left my topic and ATS in general to handle the situation). I got in touch with some professional investigators and at one point we clearly saw a Bigfoot (here they're also called "skunk apes"). One of the older investigators told me about the white Bigfoots when I asked about one in a photo. I didn't see a white one personally, but he saw one turn white over a 20~ year period. On one occasion the Bigfoot even walked across the road when he was driving in his truck because the Bigfoot trusted him after so many years. He stopped the truck and waited for him to pass because he was elderly and walked very slow (he was on his way to a river to try and get some fish and water). One day that Bigfoot just disappeared and hasn't been seen for over 10 years now.... That Bigfoot had children though who are still in that area.

edit on 27-3-2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Interesting, I never Thought about it as being old. Makes my sighting a little more interesting, not many people get to see an elder Sasquatch. Also the thought also brings up a question of how old are they when they start losing the pigment in their hair and how long do they live?

I plan on reading more of your Sasquatch sighing post, I only just finished the first page.
edit on 3 27 2014 by SgtKeroro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

that's pretty fantastic short story...especially the bit about "trust" between them.

I'm inclined to believe you because in my mind the Bigfoot is probably real.

I would love to see some evidence though...a convincing photo...although those are easily faked these days. Nothing would really be enough of an evidence...except to see the creature first hand.

I like to believe that not everybody is lying (or perhaps misidentifications) about these sightings.

Very cool story man.

Also...it's worth mentioning that albino mutation happens in many species walking on this earth. If we accept Bigfoot being real...albino Bigfoot...sure...why not.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

reply to post by SgtKeroro

That story was written in 2012 but seems so long ago. So much has changed and now Bigfoot is anything but mysterious. Seeing them and, more often, hearing them is a common occurrence in my life. I just know not to talk about it much in person because it could come off as crazy. I had to stop chronicling in that thread, and delete as much as I could, because of pressure from family/investigators who found it.

I have 2 private photos I can show you guys if you really want to know if Bigfoot is real or if the government knows about them. Send me a message if you're interested, all I ask is you swear not to share the photos on here or anywhere.
edit on 28-3-2014 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I would love to see them unfortunately i cant send messages as i am a newer user.

posted on Apr, 7 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
They definitely exist, however it has yet to be determined whether the white sasquatch are actually albino, or just white. I think a light grey color would be more common, especially as the animal ages if the hair greys with age, although some definitely are white. Many people think of the yeti over in the Himalayas as always being white, but the truth is likely that they are most often brownish in color, just like here in North America. In fact, most bigfoot sightings throughout the Asian countries tell of darker sasquatch, at least most of the encounters I have read about.

There are multiple eyewitness reports in the states that tell of strictly white sasquatch. I personally feel that this coloration will make their lives much more difficult, as their predatory tactics likely revolve mainly around concealment and camouflage. Not being able to blend into their environment as easily could result in more white sasquatch dying of starvation, lol. Maybe it isn't that bad, but surely it hurts their ability to blend in with the forest. Except during winter, but I suspect that sasquatch are fairly inactive during the winter months. Of course they are active to some extent, as the evidence does not suggest they hibernate or anything, although they may subsist on less calories, and thus lose a lot of weight during these months.

Also, an older animal will be more likely to die during these months in my opinion, because their bodies will not be as able to face the stresses brought on by smaller and fewer portions of food, extreme weather, etc...Older-looking sasquatch are definitely seen on occasion, but not that often, at least not in most of the reports that I can recall at the moment. It is very difficult to keep all of the reports straight in one's mind, considering there are thousands and thousands of them, but it does help that so many of them are in agreement regarding the physical characteristics of the animals.

top topics

join