It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution: My Own Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
as we all know that humans are told to be ones who evolved from monkeys but listen to this how dis the first monkey ever came what would've happen if he would've died i mean we can;t have evolved from monkeys what so ever
we must 've came from something else
i mean is confusing bt what i'm tyring to tell is this god probably woul've send like couple monkeys not a whole ton of them and them copules mad more and more and so on
what if the so there must've been other species
but they couldn't have survive or even produce there first generations and died of ones who no one knows about because they couln't mark their existence
so that how we came and we neva came from monkeys even tho we have 94% similar DNA i mean it kind of whack but makes sense to me

mod edit, all caps and grammar

[edit on 5-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You should publish this.

But seriousely, you need to learn about evolution before you try and theorize about it yourself.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Before you go further, you might want to familiarize yourself with the evidence for and against, including key fossils, DNA, etc, etc. Wikipedia is a good place to start, but the most in depth place to read is

www.talkorigins.org...

And, seriously, you do need to read and understand the material before coming up with any theories.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by da king
as we all know that humans are told to be ones who evolved from monkeys but listen to this how dis the first monkey ever came what would've happen if he would've died i mean we can;t have evolved from monkeys what so ever

Nothing in evolutionary theory, and no one scientist involved with evolutionary theory has ever postulated that we came from monkeys. This is absolutely not true.

we must 've came from something else
We did. It's called the last common primate ancestor.

i mean is confusing bt what i'm tyring to tell is this god probably woul've send like couple monkeys not a whole ton of them and them copules mad more and more and so on

Yes, you're right, this is confusing.

what if the so there must've been other species

there were. They're extinct. we find fossil evidence of them from time to time.

but they couldn't have survive or even produce there first generations and died of ones who no one knows about because they couln't mark their existence

Hence the missing 'transitional' species.

so that how we came and we neva came from monkeys even tho we have 94% similar DNA i mean it kind of whack but makes sense to me

Well... I can agree about it being kind of whack, but I can't agree with the making sense part.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Oh F*** that post is f***ing legendary!

I almost crapped my pants laughing.

Obviously this guy can't be serious.

Oh, and, if you really ARE serious... OH MY GOD!

new topics

top topics

join