It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about TITAN & EUROPA MOONs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
hey we are so into mars that we forgot that there are other contenders for this life elsewhere in our solar system title. i mean c'mon lets not get all up on mars n keep track of these other ones 2 because they are in the line and like jus a week ago i saw this show i don't remember but that show was really nice oh hold on it was Darvin iv yea so c'mon lets talk about these one 2.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
we havent forgotten about them. considering mars is substantially closer than those two moons, we are stydying it first.

jra

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
NASA and the ESA have been studying Saturn and it's Moons, including Titan. The ESA landed a probe on the surface and NASA's Cassini probe continues to do flyby's of it. The next one being in 36 days. Here's NASA's site for the current mission at Saturn. saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

And here's the site for the previous mission to Jupiter. galileo.jpl.nasa.gov... You'll find lots of images of Europa there.

Mars is studied more because it's much closer than Jupiter or Saturn. Probes can get to Mars in under a year, where as it takes years to get to Jupiter and Saturn.

join