It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Glenn & Helen Show: Interview with editors of

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Just thought I'd show you guys a Podcast featuring an interview with the editors of "Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts."

instapundit.com...

The Glenn & Helen Show: Debunking 9/11 Myths

We talk to David Dunbar and Brad Reagan, editors of Popular Mechanics' new book, Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts. But are we just part of the vast conspiracy? Listen and find out . . .

Interesting interview. Obviously the interview isn't a debunking of anything itself but the parts where the editors delve into the mind frame of both sides of the conspiracy is pretty intriguing.

I wasn't in the interview, so please don't throw any harsh comments to the editors of the book at me :p. All I am doing is posting the link for you guys to listen to and talk about. Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The show kicks off with Helen saying "I'm a forensic psychologist, and I want to know why there are so many nuts out there!"

Sounds like a balanced approach to me... not.

On to the interviews... so David and Brad have found "experts" who support their POV. Great. So they have experts who say that the hijackers logged enough simulator time to be able to do the kind of precision flying? The instructors who actually taught these guys disagreed. And John Lear, whose pedigree on this subject is not really open to question, is firmly of the opinion that there is no way those guys could have done that kind of flying.

And they talk about how "no-one checks out the facts".... well, how about Mad Cow Morning News, whose author has extensively interviewed people in and around the Venice flight schools?

I'm losing the will to listen to it, frankly, because it's just tired, tired stuff that doesn't address the issues raised by those who question the official myth.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Fungi.......sigh.

People have questions its as simple as that. Noone answers those questions so we continue to ask. Every news source calls us nuts for not believing the government. When have they given us a reason to believe them. Politicians lie, that doesnt make us nuts for not believing them.

Also, i am in doubt you are from Australia. Solely because i have traveled extensively and never once met an Aussie that supports our prez, but you seem to be here everyday on a conspiracy site, only to deny that there is any sort of conspiracy.

I have one question. There is obviously proof from the fact that the prez whitewalled an investigation into 911, that something is being hid. What do you feel is the government lying about 911.....anything? or do you believe everything they said.

What points do you believe are fishy?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I guess these people are good on a radio without people like Fetzer and Jones on the other side of the mic...

I guess some people enjoy a not so good debate on the facts at hand..

In case you are wondering why I am talking about.. Scholars of and PM was supposed to have a debate on a radio show about a month ago and 5 minutes before this interview PM people pulled out.

I will try and get the link of what I am talking about in a little while.

::EDIT::

www.911blogger.com...

Richard Curtis, PhD, an Adjunct Professor of Philosophy at several Seattle area colleges and an active member of "Scholars for 9/11 Truth," was scheduled to debate Davin Coburn, a research editor at Popular Mechanics and one of the contributors to the book Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up To The Facts, on Munson's radio show. Munson, furious about the last minute cancellation, said that the books PR firm was responsible for the decision and that none of the contributors to the new book would be allowed on the air with anyone from "Scholars for 9/11 Truth."

Here is a link. There is an ATS thread on this but I dont feel like finding it.

[edit on 11/5/2006 by ThichHeaded]

new topics

top topics

join