It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE Update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
As some of you may know I have been given a unbeliveble gift. The last time I posted I was able to leave my body for a short time. I have now worked on it and am now able to focuse on it alot better. The one thing that makes me think is, I did the same medditation technique I do all the time, this time I connected bigstyle I was throwen into sombody and felt ther fellings and everthing. It was so real lets just say that I could quite easly open my eyes and it would be all over, any movement would break the link and I was fully able to feel the feelings of this person and switch back to myself, which felt totaly different.

Any Idears on this? I feel like am going mad lol. but it makes me wana do it again. Its fooking adictive.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by Damien_III]

[edit on 4-11-2006 by Damien_III]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
OK the more I *fool* around with this the scariyer it is. This person isnt english he seems more middle easten. I can connect to him as easy as looking at some one and talking to them just not in that way. He is very angery and agetated. Am *very* scared *snip* at the min. I've not been this far before. when I close my eyes all I can see is his face. *snip*this is #. This is bad.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Cool Avatar there, Damien

I think you might wanna hook up with this guy in this other thread:

Remote viewing through a person

Honestly, we can do fine without all of the expletives in your posts. They are not necessary to get your point across, although I can understand your emotions. It's some heavy stuff. Your unbelievable gift is a lot more believeable than you might think around here.
Be careful out there in the unknown, as many an astral traveller will admonish. What seems to be good can often be evil, although in my case, I don't believe in either.

I was curious at you saying you were thrown into another's body. Are you thinking about this either before or during your sessions, trying to make it happen?

Just in case you get around to it, we had a couple of podcast threads (simply mp3 audio files) that dealt with meditation, OBE's, astral travel, and visualization a while back. You might find them interesting:

Introduction To Astral Projection

Meditation- Your Keys To The Unknown?

join