It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "ATS REVIEW" with the SkepticOverlord and Springer RETURNS tomorrow night!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
After three weeks of every conceivable complication (power outages, FRIED internet connections, skype being utterly horrible, etc...) the "ATS REVIEW" is coming back TOMORROW NIGHT.

We are going to try a new genuine peer to peer audio program for my connection to the recording studio equipment NYC, hopefully this will be the resolve the crappy audio issues we've been dealing with for years...

Be sure to tune in for a semi meaningless announcement form yours truly.

Also, if you all have ANY "Ask The Amigos" you want answered NOW is the time to ask them, we will start recording in about 20.5 hours so you've got time to get them up in this thread.

Springer...

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I'd like to ask a question about how the three amigos know each other, the circumstance which brought you three together and how, why or who made this site a reality.

If this question is to late for the recording please put it on the next one thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Also, if you all have ANY "Ask The Amigos" you want answered NOW is the time to ask them ...

Well ... YOU asked ...

The Staff toilet is clogged. Who the hell stole the plunger?
rassin' frassin'

While washing SO's tights I inadvertantly added Bleach instead of Fabric Softener, can we say "highlights"? Sorry, SO ... my bad.

Are the Amigos boxers or briefs kinda guys? Not that it matters, just curious.

WOS mentioned that Zedd has Overstepped his administrative bounds by eating a leftover, half-eaten tuna sandwich in the Staff 'fridge. If true, what disciplinary actions will be applied?

? Z E D D ?

Aside from All that nonsense ...

Do you [both] see increased ATS activity as a result of Several upcoming, recent and ongoing issues? The November elections, Saddam's sentencing, to include the proverbial "Voice of America". (?)

Inquiring minds want to know. The boards reflect the thoughts and opinions of the membership, I'm asking for the same from those who make it ALL possible.

? what say yea ?

[edit on 11/4/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
As I stated in my post above, we aren't recording for another 20 and a half hours so there's lots of time, we'll have this thread up while we are recording.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Aight, I'll bite...

1) Why is there so much resistance to Grady's request for a simple automotive forum on BTS, and why does it take 1000 posts to accomplish this? Not that I much care for one, although I might be tempted to check it out- but it seems with a member here of the stature of Grady (in the black and a senior member here with a zillion contributions), that you'd make it happen SO! And of course I realize that you can't cater to every member's whim for a particular forum, but still, I am just wondering at the 3 amigos, oops 4, (congrats Zedd!) take on it.

2) Do any of you feel that the quality of ATSNN posts has declined in the last year, or do you feel they are better, and do you feel like the last changes to the system have proved effective? IMO, the presentation quality has suffered somewhat, especially with newer members who appear not to have read the submission guidelines very well.

3) Do you guys have any updates on the TV show? What ever happened with that?

4) Why in your opinion does Valhall keep changing her mind about being a mod or not, or is that a no no subject?
Justa wonderin, no biggie.

5) How about an update on how Majic's new strategies for PTS are working out? Is PTS getting more hits, or did it for a while and are things cooling off a bit over there? The reason I ask is that proportionately relative to ATS, PTS stills seems to move much slower than ATS to me.

6) How about an update Springer on your back? You doing alright?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Where's my new cubicle? SkepticOverlord said it was in sub-basement B, but there are only storage rooms here. How come I have to walk so far to the restrooms? I don't have a window anymore. I used to watch the squirrels, but now I can't. What's going on? Hello? Hello?

And what happened to my stapler?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Z3PO - you haven't done your TPS reports yet. ummmm, yeah, I'm going to have to ask you to come in on Saturday.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Z3PO - you haven't done your TPS reports yet. ummmm, yeah, I'm going to have to ask you to come in on Saturday.

weekend duty, Zedd.

never a good thing.

Situations on Saturdays typically involve ... well, I won't go there ... But !?

Hoepfully everything will come out in the wash. (!?)

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
While Zed is SURELY a MUCH appreciated and needed addition to the Admin staff, there is, and ever will be, only Three "Amigos" (not to mention, WilliamOneSac would be number four if there was ever going to be another
)it reflects ownership not the Administration of the site...

Because there are hundreds, maybe THOUSANDS of auto forums, no update, somewhere between improved and the same, because she's SMART. There ya go. That was an essay my man not a question. It's SATURDAY NIGHT not the Spanish Inquisition.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Ok time to but my neck on the line

Why has there been no answer on the amount of a/c's not logging into ATS , even tho many ATS members have complained , made threads (whitch have been delted) and even when made a new a/c they cannot sign into that one after a short while of being a memebr on ATS again?

Somthing does not add up Here

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

Why has there been no answer on the amount of a/c's not logging into ATS , even tho many ATS members have complained , made threads (whitch have been delted) and even when made a new a/c they cannot sign into that one after a short while of being a memebr on ATS again?

What's an "a/c"? If you are talking about log in problems, well that is between the person and their computer. HOW are we supposed to know why someone can't figure out how to log into a website?!

Springer...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

What's an "a/c"? If you are talking about log in problems, well that is between the person and their computer. HOW are we supposed to know why someone can't figure out how to log into a website?!

Springer...

A/c =Account ,sorry

Its not about the Computer belive me,i know plenty of people that one they there A/c (account) just logged out by theselfs and since then they have not been able to get a new pass sent to there sign up emails , and when they make a new account the same thing happens again

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Maybe not tonight (sorry folks).

The Overlord is recovering from a rough offline week... and perhaps recovered a little too much with three of these...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Good gawd, man!
You're a walking jug o' juice!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Unibroue La Fin Du Monde is a very dangerous beer... it tastes fantastic... a slightly sweet triple fermented pale ale with a complex combination of flavors that hides the 9% alcohol very well. Each time you take a sip, you end up with a couple big swallows it tastes so amazing.

Three bottles later... and... well... right.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

That was an essay my man not a question. It's SATURDAY NIGHT not the Spanish Inquisition.

No Corona for joo then.
And hey, how the heck's your back, dammit!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
What the hell happened to Springers avatar????

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

That was an essay my man not a question. It's SATURDAY NIGHT not the Spanish Inquisition.

No Corona for joo then.
And hey, how the heck's your back, dammit!

Sorry my man... I was TRYING to get the "new look" up and running,

The back is FEWKIN' AWESOME! I am like a teenager again! OK not a teenager but a regular 43 year old dude for sure, and THAT'S a huge IMPROVEMENT over a year ago!

Springer...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
What the hell happened to Springers avatar????

After 3 and a half YEARS with the "same old same old" I decided it was time for a change...
I enlisted the help of the GREAT ONE, ZeddicusZulZorrander and this, his vision of my specs, more accurately reflects my interests and my physical form.

Okay, it more accurately reflects my interests...

Springer...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sheesh yeah, Springer was making an avatar change and then he's like help and I'm like try this, and he's like help again, and then I took the time to ACTUALLY READ the VERY clear instructions in the ATS store.

We've ALL had too much spirits.

And as for the "4th Amigo" comments, like I've been saying...that would be WOS! I'm more like a Compadre. There is ONLY 3 Amigos.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join