It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptid-Alien or fake?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I cant make out this picture. According to where i found it, its a squid attacking a shark

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:03 PM
link   
it is. u can see the squids eye and tenticles.heh pinch his tentacles lol

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Im not sure either....It looks more like Winne the Pooh.
A picture would help.
Deep

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yeah, definitely some kind of squid or octupus or something, but I'm not a marine biologist.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
it isn't an alien, it is a squid and a sort of shark. though, i didn't know that squids attack sharks, but i don't know much about sea life. but, you can see the tentacles, and by the shape of the head on the squid and the shark, well, that's obviously a shark.

hearts

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Where did you find this picture? It could easily be faked. No one has ever photographed a living Giant squid before, so I would think if it were real the scientific/marine biologist community would be all over it.
Still, if you found it at a credible site, I think it's real.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Searched it up on google. In thought it was an alien hand lol *stupid face*. Squids...they are rising.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Could be a normal size squid attacking a very young shark. Everything has to eat, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:58 PM
link   
lalalala the food chain! lalalalaaa the foood chain!
Squids eating sharks though? How? Squids have beaks....or is that octopus?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It looks like it could be a thresher shark judging by the length of its tail in the bottom right photograph. Thats really just a shot in the dark though. (No pun intended). Nice pics though...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
On second thought make that the top right picture. I think I mistook what may be the squid in the bottom right pic for the sharks tail. I would e-mail the web master and ask him what is the source for that picture, if he knows.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I very much doubt that its a Giant Squid. If it truly was, the media would be all over it.

new topics

top topics

join