It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cattle Mutilations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hey everyone.. I was just wondering, what the hell happened to those cattle mutilations? It seems to me that they serve as almost irrefuitable evidence of SOME kind of outside interferance, alien or otherwise. Surgical removal of organs, blood drained through small holes. (Makes me wonder if the Chupacabra thing is related to this, due to the remarkably similair removal of organs/blood.) The most interesting part of the whole thing is that natrual predators/scavengers simply refuse to go near the corpse, as do other cows.

So, anyone have something to contribute? (Anything will do.. Really.)

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I read an extremely interesting book a while ago that suggested my favourite explanation for cattle mutilations yet.

The author said that the majority of places that had recieved cattle mutilations had once been used for underground atomic testing. The US government didn't wish to alarm the public and create problems with exporting their own beef , so they performed surreptitious testing using black helicopters (that are near silent) and laser cutters that they apparently patented sometime after the vietnamese campaign.

The soft tissue that was removed from the mouth and other organs were the most likely to have become infected first if said atomic pollution was getting into the food chain.

They must have been rubbing their hands together and laughing when people suggested an alien agenda .

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Mmm.. Interesting idea. But why would the government use surgical techniques ages ahead of ours, employ black ops helicopters, and actually leave the dead cattle to be found when they could simply buy the livestock and be done with it. Indeed, even if they did go through the effort that you suggested, why would they leave the corpses? In fact, why in the hell would anyone trying to be sercretive leave the bodies when they could steal the whole cow?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambrose
Mmm.. Interesting idea. But why would the government use surgical techniques ages ahead of ours, employ black ops helicopters, and actually leave the dead cattle to be found when they could simply buy the livestock and be done with it. Indeed, even if they did go through the effort that you suggested, why would they leave the corpses? In fact, why in the hell would anyone trying to be sercretive leave the bodies when they could steal the whole cow?

Maybe the government wants us to think it's aliens to throw us off-track.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I read this one book called Jay's Journal and it was a true journal or whatever of this guy who gets heavily invloved in drugs and stuff and gets into satantic rituals well one of the things they would do is drain cows of blood with some crazy needle type thing his friends got..they would use the blood for their rituals and it would only leave one tiny mark on the cow..it was in the 70's? when did this start?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by annestacey

Maybe the government wants us to think it's aliens to throw us off-track.

Why would they even want us to think about it at all when they could get the cow lock, stock and barrel then do whatever it is they do in a lab somewhere?

new topics

top topics

join