It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thrill Kill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
about 7 or 6 years ago word got out about this game. it was goin to be the most perverted, twsited, insanley graphic, notorious fighting game ever made. then it got scrapped due to all the violence. however bootleg copies surfaced and ppl still got to get their hands on it. anyway, did anyone here get to play this game and if so was it really all it was hyped up to be?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I did recieve a copy of THRILL KILL from a unscrupulous gameshop keeper (tee hee). To play the game you had to place a bent paperclip under the open lid of the playstation one that pushed down on this nearby button in the disc tray. Then after you load the disc you shut it and the game played perfectly well. Electronic Arts pops up on the screen then the fully realized game is loaded (this game was ready to sell but didn't due to Electronic Arts fearing for it's reputation). This game can best be described as a 4 player party game where you can choose a character (a midget on stilts, a dominatrix, a retarded guy who flops around on the floor and some guy without limbs). The fighting takes place inside in what appears to be an abandoned mental institution and you can move from room to room. As you fight each other you can run over power ups that gives your character even more disgusting ways to hurt you and so forth. I was personally disturbed that you could end up in the unkempt , insane asylum bathroom with all kinds of disturbing sights. The powerups are incredible because once one character gets juiced to the max the other three would run away and try to get to the back as the powered up one will appproach the cowering retards and touch the closest one and then really bad things happen. I give this game 5 out of 5 stars because it's a great party game and it's set in an insane asylum.THRILL KILL is a disgusting but in an oh-so satisfying way.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
haha oh my god i played this game before. a long time ago my friend brought over a modded PS (the only type of ps that TK will play on) and a multitap controller with the thrill kill game.

To be honest i didn't see what the big deal was, yes it had a lot of blood and gore, but i've seen worse video games such as the ps2 versions of GTA and MK. I really don't understand why this game was banned, from what i remeber it was really fun.

Shame this game was never released it was morbid and perversley awesome.

Well if you are curious there's websites that have the full game avalible for DL, you'll need a PS emulator though.

join