It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America: From freedom to fascism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
politics.netscape.com...

If you havnt seen this documentary yet, you really should! Go to the above link and click "Visit Site" button to watch the video.

Aaron Russo takes things way further than Michael Moore and proves that the there is nothing in the tax code that says you have to pay tax on your labor. Revealing how the international bankers are the ones who run the world, and how they create their money from thin air. Amazing and substantiated film about the decline of political honesty.

Vote for this excellent film at NetScape to get it out to more people. I watched it myself recently, and its of great importance not only to USA but the whole world as what it boils down to is how the bankers run the show.

mod edit, shorten title

[edit on 3-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
[edit on 11/3/2006 by JackJuice]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
yeah I thought it was a pretty good flick myself. Not much new information to an avid researcher, but it was definately nice to see Aaron get the former IRS commisioner on film squirming under questioning. Aaron could have been a lawyer, judging by his questioning of Mr. Cohen.
It was also pretty interesting the little yiddish phrase that Mr. Cohen threatened Aaron with.
I was listening to Alex Jones interview Aaron the other day and Aaron said that during one of his visits with the Rockefeller family it was disclosed to him that the Rockefellers funded the womens right movement as a twofold plan to
1 Split up families and get kids into schools at an earlier age.
2 Bring the other half of the population into a taxable position.

The PC polluted and liberals may scoff at that notion, but I dont.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
indeed, this is an excellent documentary. i didn't believe most of it at first until i looked it up myself.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I agree, Aaron Russo's freedom to fascism is very insightfull. Made me research thing by myself, I had alot of surprises about my government.

new topics

top topics

join