It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Tobacco - Preparing the Public for Alien Contact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Project Tobacco is supposedly a secret government project to prepare the general public for an upcomming contact with alien species in 2025 through vaious media outlets, such as radio, film and television. A secret base bored into a mountain named 'Baldy" in New Mexico is supposed to house more than a thousand aliens from a distant planet. These aliens, in exchange for providing a place to live, will assist us in joining an 'alliance of planets'.

Sounds pretty silly, but what makes this interesting revolves around a Mr. John Greenwald, who sent a FOIA request to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base requesting information on Project Tobacco. Mr. Greenwald did not provide any detail about Project Tobacco in his FOIA letter (at least according to him at The Black Vault ). However, a response to his letter referenced UFO's and Project Blue Book, making it appear that the Air Force may have inadvertantly indicated knowledge of Project Tobacco, or they just made an assumption that Mr. Greenwald was seeking information about UFOs, even though he did not mentino UFOs in his FOIA request.

Quite interesting. However, I was unable to find very much information on the web about Project Tobacco other than sites referencing the web site mentioned above, so was curious if any one else had heard of it. Even if not, any thoughts or opinions on this?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I followed the link you gave. I also went straight to the author's site, Blackvault.com, for the same
post. That site alone is a terrific resource for information gathered and compiled via Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).

Here is a link to the Blackvault.com main page - link.

All of this (above) was prompted by an official response to an inquiry the site owner of Blackvault.com made through the Freedom of Information Act to the U.S. Air Force about Project Tobacco, and a personal missive he received that related to that request.

The official response he received from the Air Force (or responding office) directed him to available information on UFO research (i.e., Project Bluebook among others). Despite the fact that he didn't ask for information on ufos. The individual who sent him a letter(s), and who asked to be called "Benjamin", had the following to say:

I worked on the Gravity Catapult. Einstein General Theory has a number of similarities to the Maxwell theory of electromagnetism. In electromagnetism, the basic source of all the forces is the charge in the electron. The charge generates an electric field. If you move the charge to form an electric current, the current generates a magnetic field. If you increase or decrease a magnetic field, that hanging magnetic field in turn generates an electric field. The same thing happens in gravity. The basic source of all the forces is the mass of whatever particles you are using. The mass generates a gravity field. If you move the particles to form a mass current, the current generates a new field that is the gravitational equivalent of the magnetic field. (an anti-gravity engine). We have it, have had it for several years now and I worked on it. Why do you think NASA is slowly trying to down-size. They keep calling for smaller cheaper engines and so forth. They know that the present form of space-flight as well as transportation here on Earth is about to change. They don't want to waste the money...but they have to or everyone will wonder why. The use millions of dollars of tax-payer money on useless stuff! This engine uses no fuel, has no sound and can never break. Since it uses gravitational fields for motion...as long as you have gravity, the engine will work."

All very interesting. This is why I love conspiracy stuff. I just happened upon this, so if I can find more to add I will.

Thanks for the post, DC!

[edit on 3-11-2006 by OnTheDeck]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sounds very plausable to me! I know that Nasa use 1960's computer technology still. My husband is a computer engineer and has never really understood why Nasa haven't moved on much. They were asking for old computer parts last year I'm sure to carry on with missions.

I THINK that technology can be cloaked because electro magnetic fields and electrons etc are transparant. I am not saying this is a fact but i wouldn't be at all suprised if this is either in the process of development or has already been developed.

We are going backwards not forwards look at concorde for example....very weired if you ask me!! Why have we not got very far after allegidly landing a man on the moon?

I personlly feel there are bigger things going on than meets the eye. I also THINK that the vibrations from crystal AND crystal can be used for interstella travel if not some kind of projection as a means of communication. I am not saying it is fact again but just my personal ideas I got from dreams.

Great post

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
GENE RODDENBERRY as a kabbalist new when he created star trek of the use of certain crystals to create energy or transmute energy for stella travel. The problem is what do we power them fron FISSION or FUSION both of which are very dangerous in the wrong hands.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatari777
GENE RODDENBERRY as a kabbalist new when he created star trek of the use of certain crystals to create energy or transmute energy for stella travel. The problem is what do we power them fron FISSION or FUSION both of which are very dangerous in the wrong hands.

My husband says that STAR TREK has often created an idea that was ACTUALLY a reality some years later.

We already use crystal in pc's and mobile phones, it is something to do with the waves the crystals make that communication travels on those waves. Spain is full of big underground caves full of crystal. I wouldn't be suprised if experiments are conducted there.

Very powerful Fisson and fusion, crystal would break into tiny pieces, wouldn't like to be standing there if that happens

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Does anybody think this could be the alleged, "black triangles" using this silent and neverending energy source? Seems a common occurence, people seeing these crafts with no noise!
I wonder if this technology is employed currently?

Nice thread and posts, Peace

Mondo

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Wow, terrific find DC! I gave you a WATS, this is one of the best finds I've ever seen on ATS. I think it was John Lear who said that Disclosure wouldn't happen for quite awhile and somewhere I got the idea it was 2025, but i'm not sure if it was Lear or not. Any idea where the Blackvault guy heard about Project Tobacco?

Good find, thanks!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Any idea where the Blackvault guy heard about Project Tobacco?

Unfortunately, no, I have no idea. I have spent a little bit of time searching around the internet to see if I could find out more about Project Tobacco, but seems like everytime I come across something, it points back to the Back Vault.

Thanks for the WATS vote!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm thinking maybe Black Vault is the only one to have this info so far, as he did write to the govt under FOIA so no one else may know about it yet. I'll tell you, though, it's pretty interesting if true. I'm surprised no one else has commented here on your thread, it's a great find! I'll keep doing research, too and will report back if I find anything.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
that is a really old story apparently. www.ufomind.com...

originally posted in 1998 and the blackvault posting seems to have been made in Sept with comments coming in march and april so Sept would have to have been no later than 2005.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

originally posted in 1998 and the blackvault posting seems to have been made in Sept with comments coming in march and april so Sept would have to have been no later than 2005.

SO ITS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE THEN THIS IDEA! i GUESS WELL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2025 BEFORE WE FIND OUT THERE IS ANY TRUTH IN IT! ONLY 24 YEARS TO GO AND COUNTING lol.

yOU NEVER NO THERE MAY BE MORE INFO TO FIND ON THIS!!

Thought i'd take a look and this is a bit odd

www.ecorridors.vt.edu...

Maybe it is a kind of secret code for the project. It mentions fiber optics in connection to communications and goes on about accomadation's and a link with the water industry working side by side.

It may be genuine, it may really mean INTERGRATION of ET'S being fiber optics: code for ET's and People: Code being water????

Food for thought! Does the document actually make sence to anyone else? Maybe I am just trying to make things fit!!

What do you think??

[edit on 26-11-2006 by IncarnAngel]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This actually quite interesting because the illuminatti have been planning this for quite some time. It is the final stage of the New World Order. These aliens are simply mind controlled drones created in a test tube, who are remote controlled by the 300 committee. They place these satelitte controlled drones in flying saucers and have them land in the lawn of the white house on national television. sort like "The Day The Earth Stood Still". Only problem is that most Americans should wised up enough to not fall for this garbage, like they did with 911. I for one will be armed and ready at a distance, implant free, ready to pulverize these fake aliens of the illuminati.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanebul
This actually quite interesting because the illuminatti have been planning this for quite some time. It is the final stage of the New World Order. These aliens are simply mind controlled drones created in a test tube, who are remote controlled by the 300 committee. They place these satelitte controlled drones in flying saucers and have them land in the lawn of the white house on national television. sort like "The Day The Earth Stood Still". Only problem is that most Americans should wised up enough to not fall for this garbage, like they did with 911. I for one will be armed and ready at a distance, implant free, ready to pulverize these fake aliens of the illuminati.

Nothing would suprise me!! Would it be to make us think security is really bad, then the WORLD may pull together to fight these FAKE ILLUMINATIA INVADERS forming the NWO!!!

Oh now I get it!! You may find the seven seals thread by the Son of Man interesting as he mentions christ is comming in a UFO to take the SAVED to heaven! As extreme as it sounds I mentioned the Government may be pulling off a hoax if it were to happen.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IncarnAngel

Originally posted by Crakeur

SO ITS BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE THEN THIS IDEA! i GUESS WELL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL 2025 BEFORE WE FIND OUT THERE IS ANY TRUTH IN IT! ONLY 24 YEARS TO GO AND COUNTING lol.

yOU NEVER NO THERE MAY BE MORE INFO TO FIND ON THIS!!

Thought i'd take a look and this is a bit odd

www.ecorridors.vt.edu...

Maybe it is a kind of secret code for the project. It mentions fiber optics in connection to communications and goes on about accomadation's and a link with the water industry working side by side.

It may be genuine, it may really mean INTERGRATION of ET'S being fiber optics: code for ET's and People: Code being water????

Food for thought! Does the document actually make sence to anyone else? Maybe I am just trying to make things fit!!

What do you think??

[edit on 26-11-2006 by IncarnAngel]

It is written in the google search it is a PROJECT - TABACCO SETTELMENT APPLICATION!!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
First off great post....this interests myself alot.

I can tell a bit about Mt. Baldy. It is in a Boy Scout camp called Philmont in New Mexico. I personally climbed it in 1995 with a group of scouts to watch sunset. In fact, I have a full roll of pictures at home somewere of the whole experience. It's in a very remote part of the park from what I can remember (I have full maps of the entire area at home also so I can check on this) and normally people don't climb on it because of it's height. It's called Mount Baldy because trees stopped growing so far up because of the height.

I would think that if this was part of this whole operation, Mt. Baldy would be completely cut off of from the public in general and you wouldn't be allowed up there.

Great post!

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
This is very interesting. I can't say whether I believe in aliens or not, but the fact is, the human race barely has enough room to contain itself, and the overpopulation problem will be much worse in 2025. Did I understand correctly that we're to provide these aliens with a place to live?

. . . Where?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
Did I understand correctly that we're to provide these aliens with a place to live?

. . . Where?

Actually, according to the story associated with Project Tobacco, the aliens are already here living under a mountain in New Mexico named 'Baldy". Supposedly we agreed to set up a 'home on earth' for the aliens in exchange for their help getting us into an 'alliance of planets'.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Ah, thank you. I had misread it as saying that we agreed to provide more aliens with a place to live in the future, as in on the Earth in general. Well . . . at any rate, I don't see where Project Tobacco is succeeding. I'm speaking theoretically of course, but regardless of media items, movies, pop culture, etc, the government itself is still doing nothing to get the public ready for aliens, being as they routinely deny and ridicule any serious discussion on the matter. You would think that Project Tobacco would at least lead to a general softening of the the government's attitude to the subject, especially as 2025 is really not terribly far away . . .

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Crystal is also used in computer monitors (i.e. crystal led display), which, in my opinion means it can be and is used as a receiver/receptor for telecommunications. I think some people have been implanted with a crystal like chip. Just like sand in the eyes after a vivid dream/vision. I think the dream/vision is transmitted.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:06 AM
link   

The Alien Agenda: Coming Soon (A Cosmic Awareness Overview of the Coming Scenario) [/quoter]

home.iae.nl...

You may find this web site informative.

I think that the government realizes that they are ill equiped to defend the public which is why "Homeland Security" is now publicly owned and "preparedness" has found a platform in governement websites. Also, the Red Cross has put together and is selling kits which contain the necessary survival gear. Quiet as its kept, people must know because the other websites require more time to ship items and are having a time keeping some items in stock.

I think our government does not want to cause a panic and put those Executive Orders in place long before they will ever be needed. They knew all of this was coming for a very long time.

I also think the recent fires and storms may be the result of the government trying to destroy alien craft and or testing their defenses.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join