It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR3B ideas and thoughts please!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
ATS Members/Viewers:

First of all, I hope this thread is in the correct area, if not, please feel free to move it Moderators!

OK, so I have read quite a few posts regarding the TR3B (Alleged of course!?), and am really wanting to get an idea of who thinks they have knowledge of this craft, where you have seen it, and of course....what you believe it to be.

The reason that I have put the post here is that I am inclined to believe that if this craft exists, it would be a new technology being tested by our own armed forces.

I have known a few people that have described to me that they have seen the tell tale three triangular light moving across the night sky with no sound, but who knows??

I consider myself a very, not to be full of myself at all by the way, but very skilled in the aircraft knowledge and regognition area! I post this because I think we may all share this facet and be able to express some knowledge in this area rather than the accounts from people who would not know the difference between a P 51, F 22, or Star Trek...they just see lights and scream, "UFO, UFO".

Looking forward to the responses....Whew, took a while to explain myself, sorry

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Well, I taped a video of a show in /94 which amongst other items showed an interview with this Electronics Engineer who said he was working at A51 for six nights doing some restricted electronic repairs on some secret craft and claims to have spotted the TR3B. Fouche I believe was his name without searching my vid library.

His interview, which includes his Military credentials (Master Sgt) and Degrees in Specialized Electronics were shown. Anyway, he was the first person that I'd seen mention the power source as:

A circular accelerator within a triangle(craft). Rotating a mercury based plasma at 60,000 RPMs, Pressurized to 160 Atmospheres and Supercooled to 150 Kelvin.
Apparently according Fouche, the concoction undergoes a transformation to either linear or gravity repulsing energy, I can't remember which he referred to.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Dallas,
Cool, do you really think this guy did what he said he did? Was it Ed Fouche by the way? I have read some stuff by him as well. When you say taping a show, as in TV, or do you mean airshow and so on?
Thanks for the reply, let's dig deeper still and get some accounts and visuals!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It was a brief video'd interview with Fouche. Back then and before Ufology specials on TV were researched and original. These days the shows tend to be repeating old info and multi-copied videos of unknowns that are now blurred. A couple of years ago I found Fouche on some site and it seems to me he moved far away in hurry. Wonder why?

Fouche said he seen the craft and was told MJ level things about it's propulsion as I mentioned above.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I dont think its anything more than an ignorant journalist inventing a designation when in reality what he heard was "Tier-3"

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Appreciate the replies, and I respect your opinion Firepilot(sp?), but I am inclined to be along the lines of Dallas's remarks, here's why:

A few years back, I was privy to some information on higher level testing done with missiles at a weapons testing facility on the West Coast (Ca.). The information that was given to me was not classified so to speak, but the engineer that was a sub-contractor did tell me, " I cannot tell you what I have seen, or not seen for that matter, however I will tell you that pretty much anything you could even come up with in your mind, has been thought of and tried at least 20 years ago. If you can imagine it, then something along those lines has been done! That's how far ahead the technicians and scientists are that delve into these things are."

Some semblance of truth must be in there somewhere?????

join