It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia's Most Haunted House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I would like to introduce you to Australia's most haunted house - Monte Cristo, in Junee, NSW, a bit over an hours drive from where I live.

See more at their official web page
www.montecristo.com.au...

and their page on the hauntings -
www.montecristo.com.au...

Most countries have many haunted houses, but how many have an official "most haunted" that is accepted by just about everyone?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Interesting place, Im wondering if any other members here have been there or even plan to, Im sure that would be an interesting project,

the ghost of old Mrs Crawley has been seen many times in her former room and in recent years. It is believed that after William Crawley died in 1910, from a carbuncle on his neck becoming infected by his starched collar, Mrs Crawley only left the house on two occasions in the remaining 23 years of her life: no wonder her presence still lingers. Then there are the mysterious lights, apparitions. Not without cause is Monte Cristo a favorite Australian tourist attraction for a great number of Australians and other visitors

I wonder if there any visitor pics out there that have shown anything odd,

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The worst house i know of in Australia for hauntings is Glengallen Homestead 10km south of where i am. Its been on a few TV and radio shows all of which had something parranormal hapen to them. The next place i want to go for a ghost hunt would be there, but im not shure how they would take to some random wanting to hang out there alone in the dark over night
anyway here it is-

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This Link you may find of interest; its in reference to an investigation that took place, take a look!

www.castleofspirits.com...

I've peronsally had friends that have visited the monte, its no amatyvile, but it still sounds a little creepy!

top topics

join