It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again, round II in Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I find the timing on this a little alarming with several U.S. Naval Task forces having war games in the Persian Gulf as we speak and The U.S. National Elections next week.

As I look into my crystal ball, I see Israel going back in and finishing the job that was started in August, and my crystal ball also says that it will happen before the midterm elections....

Israeli armored vehicles mass near Gaza

By Nidal al-Mughrabi

GAZA (Reuters) - Dozens of Israeli armored vehicles massed at the border with Gaza on Tuesday and a military spokesman ordered Palestinians to evacuate an area close to the frontier with Egypt, witnesses said.

www.debka.com...

Egypt’s 5,000-Strong Sinai Increment – Now You See It, Now You Don’t

During the weeks of Israel’s military operations to uncover Palestinian arms smuggling tunnels from Sinai into Gaza, Washington quietly sent over a military delegation of counter-terror experts to take a look at the situation on the Egyptian-Gaza and Egyptian-Israeli borders.

Their first task was to find out how vast quantities of smuggled Palestinian weapons and explosives, including anti-tank and anti-air missiles, were being slipped unnoticed into the Gaza Strip through tunnels burrowed under the feet of Egyptian border and security police.

Israel launches major Gaza raid

Eight Palestinians and one Israeli soldier have been killed in heavy clashes in the northern Gaza Strip.
In one of Israel's biggest raids into Gaza in recent months, troops carried out three air strikes and moved to encircle the town of Beit Hanoun.
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
that sounds like the jist of it, they have seen this comming. war games in the gulf. different scenarios and plug into thier computers and such. i really dont think their computers see this one comming. i wonder if they plugged into their computers of all of the nations in supposid exercise in the gulf if one or more of these nations over there in this supposid exercise go wild, and help iran. with our battlegroups over there who is to protect us over here when the oil over there takes a nuke hit. gas prices skyrocket america goes broke, and all hell breaks loose in the usa for food.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Land based aircraft here in CONUS, midway, US Virgin Islands, Alaska, Purto Rico, Hawaii would protect the homeland, just about each State in the Union has at least 1 or 2 fighter / refueling / support wings always stationed state side.

U.S. based fighter A/C would defeat any surface Navy in the world.

There are more stationed fighter aircraft here in the U.S. than many countries have, now it might take a few hours to scramble large numbers of combat AC to fight a full scale invasion, but thats not going to happen unless we have a Jerico senerio.

join