It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do We Have Mining Operations on the Moon? Yes? Then Prove It!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Do you believe that we are mining the Moon for exotic minerals? So say many intellectuals even on ATS. But I think all this is nonsense! Rubbish! Humbug! I’m pretty bored to tears hearing the same conspiracies and seeing the same old pics of so called ‘mining structures’ purportedly made by some of our secret organizations!!

Mining for exotic minerals and metals!! ! Ha! Fantasy that makes for a good sci-fi novel! How can we be so naïve to even imagine that we are now, at this very moment, mining the Moon? And we are led to believe that we commenced mining ops there more than three decades ago!

Good Lord! There's even an illustration, shown below, of a Russian mining base on the Moon!

Can those who say we are operating there, provide any evidence apart from fuzzy pics and fuzzy logic?? They can’t, for the simple reason that all this is baloney.

….Christ! I forgot this is a conspiracy site!

[edit on 2-11-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
that very question isn't going to be answered. allow me to demonstrate why:

"can you prove that there isn't a mining mission on the moon?"

unfortunately, with conspiracies, evidence is circumstantial. if the evidence was pure and concrete, it wouldn't be a conspiracy, would it?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Hey mikesingh,

I think there will at some point be mining operations on the Moon and other places around the Solar System , but those operations are not taking place today IMO.

The mining operations hopefully will happen in future , and I think it's a good thing for us to think about and plan for, but I don't personally buy into the "conspiracy" and don't really feel that the "conspiracy" has anything to do with the UFO Phenomena.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
......"intellectuals"?

new topics

top topics

join