It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

southern ca-chemtrail sraying in progress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Just stepped outside to get some fresh air and had to come back inside because I couldn't breathe with all the crap in the air. The sky is so filled with this stuff you can't see more than 3 miles, normally you can see landscape 15-20 miles away. I expect the debunkers to jump all over this, but that's okay, because I am not here to debate this. Please if you notice these chemtrails, post a reply.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
A couple of questions, if you don't mind?

1. Which part of So Cal exactly?

2. Please give a description of the aircraft observed during the conditions and flight paths, if possible.

Thanks,
eaglewingz

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Pictures are always a nice addition to these kinds of stories too.

Yes, this was a one line post, I guess this makes it more.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
This is in Orange County. I have noticed all white aircraft spraying an unidentified matter into the air. They are flying from the southwest to the northeast.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I thought, what you call chemtrails, that the lines formed were from high heat exhaust fumes freezing in the upper atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
You are mistaken. Contrails are what you're referring to and tend to dissapate quickly. Chemtrails hang around and spread out extensively, sometimes covering the entire sky.
To the untrained eye they appear as clouds, but further investigation shows this is not the
case.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Ahh, so what do chemtrails do and has it been proven to what they are for or just a theory?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by greydawn
You are mistaken. Contrails are what you're referring to and tend to dissapate quickly. Chemtrails hang around and spread out extensively, sometimes covering the entire sky.
To the untrained eye they appear as clouds, but further investigation shows this is not the
case.

Contrails can also hang around for hours, even spreading to cover the whole sky. Only to the untrained eye do they appear to be 'chemtrails'......

No-one has yet determined any method to tell 'real' chemtrails from persistent contrails.

No-one has yet explained how 'chemtrails' sprayed at high altitude and seen to remain at high altitude cause any effects at ground level.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I always go outside and look up at the stars and the only reason I replied back was because there was a weird trail from some aircraft out there not flying in the pattern of the regular planes. Thought it was weird because it lingured around for awhile going the opposite way of the clouds above it. The trail came from Cali's direction. I don't believe that chemtrails are some form of anything other than exhuast fumes freezing in the upper atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Ah yes, I was wondering when the debunkers were going to come crawling out of their holes. Look if you're interested in this topic you can go to chemtrail central or educate-yourself.org

[edit on 2-11-2006 by greydawn]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Not debunking this I just can't see what they would be for. I have read alot of posts and have gone to linked posts as well. They are all theories though.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by greydawn
Ah yes, I was wondering when the debunkers were going to come crawling out of their holes. Look if you're interested in this topic you can go to chemtrail central or educate-yourself.org

Or, better still, try here: www.royal-met-soc.org.uk...

The simplest explanations are usually the best

join