It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I just want to ask all of the true avaitor purist admirers about the movie with fighter planes.... More likely especially hyperfighter jets movie like Firefox and Stealth. Personally, Stealth movie itself is the most disappointed storyline of the all avaition movies. The plot is very horrible and it twist my stomach to see Russian Su-37 Terminators shot down while they're being good guys and friendly to USA. I don't understand the plot to kick terrorists @sses, A.I. Eddie gotten fried by lighting and crash in North Korea? The technology visual effects in the movie are really great, no doubt. But I would rather to watch cartoon movies like Macross Plus and Yukikaze. Its awesome movie. I want to see most of you guys should set up the petition to see if, hopefully, one of hollywood guys would see this to make real life movie of Ace Combat, Air Force Delta, even these two cartoon movies of Macross Plus and Yukikaze! Do you want to see these movies with better plot and storylines of great hyperfigher jets. F-22 is superfighter but you guys should have seen Yukikaze, FRX-99 and FRX-00. Its awesome. FRX-99 is an A.I. fighter just like Stealth's EDDIE but much more cooler designs! Just type down yahoo.com and click on image above the search bar and type in these FRX-99-00.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Just to be clear here....Do you want only hyper type aircraft movies or all movies regarding aviation?

new topics

join