It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Members Posts Do You Look Forward To Reading?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ahh consider it forgiven.

While I'm here I think I'll add a few other members whom I tend to consistently read their posts.

Semper & TONE23 are two members that I have a tremendous amount of respect for. Both are willing to duke it out on several issues, while remaining on topic and refusing to take anything personal. It makes for good discussion.

The Vagabond, the dude is freakin brilliant. Not to mention the reigning ATS Debating champion.

djohnsto77, I would say very ethical and a good man. His basic decency spills out in his posts and I respect his work for it. If I were to come across a thread with his post, odds are I would check it out to see what was said.

I'll finish off with the two benevolents. Both are extremely knowledgeable and great members. I find myself trying to get a point across in a few posts, and one of theirs wraps up my jumble of posts in a few short sentences. They are good with words, be careful when debating either of these two.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
^^^

I hope the rest of us are acceptable to you?

Just kidding you. me. Always kidding. *snort* *snort*

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Uh huh, I always check dgtempe's posts when I see one. She is someone as justifiably (we are justified
) paranoid as me, who can still have a good time and a laugh.

I also watch out for FlyersFan, SemperFortis, Skadi, Jensouth31, and Soficrow. I enjoy their postings, and I get a few good laughs with some of them every now and then.

Anyone that I missed, take no offense, these are just the ones off the top of my head that I will see, and overlook what I was doing to check out.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Oh....nite, you get a big hug for that! It also answer how you found out about my sneaky trick
I read your post too.

I too will go out of my way to read dg's post. Paranoia at it's finest, but in a humorous way.

Lombozo...I've had a lot of fun playing the pet game with you, chris & JohnyAnonymous!

I like to read Zedds blog..I think it's funny how he cracks on the STARS.

I quite often will read chisslers post, or check his avatar thread to see whats new.

Yes, Dr. Love is a must read he always has something funny to say in a humorous, but serious way & will say things that other people think but won't say.

There are a few more, but my memory escapes me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join