It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Members Posts Do You Look Forward To Reading?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There are many threads/posts that I will read simply due to the fact that a particular member was the author.

Zanzibar, Chris01621, dgtempe, lysergic to name a very few, are members who fall into this category for me.

Who do you look forward to reading?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Chrissler, who is a really cool dude. And thelibra, who shares a ton of knowledge. And enjoies05, I love reading his posts

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have a reply, but it's not exactly one that I read.

I wait, with baited breath, for each and every podcast of "Mondo Bizarro" by our own "JohnyAnonymous".

Dude, You Rock!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I always have to read Lombozo's threads/posts, Freakin hilarious um I mean deadly serious, So many great ideas from one mind.
Other than that I generally look for interesting topics or anything with humour like Answer a question with a question thread or the 3 word story and until recently last to post wins.
But I read a little something from everywere.

All hail Lord Perfecto!!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ooh! lombozo, I think I blushed!

The posters that always bring quality to the board are, (to name but a few)

lombozo
chissler
dgtempe
byrd

They are a few that pop to mind, there's tons more though!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Chissler …..he always has a positive and helpful tone

Dr. Love…..really funny, witty

Crackeur…..funny, well-written blog, very witty as well

Valhall……I think this lady knows everything about anything…constantly amazed by her intellect. Alot of what she writes goes right over my head but....I try to keep up.

Springer……because he’s usually cracking somebody across the knuckles when he posts.

Essedarius…..great short story writer

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I really do not have any particular members post that I enjoy because I enjoy reading everyone's posts. But if I were to, I'd say the Chissler is right at the top.

Wonder if anyone enjoys my posts? I kid! I kid!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Definite on Chissler, dgtempe and maybe two or three Mods.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What? Where are the cameras? Is this a joke?

I've found myself arguing with a few of you guys on more than one occasion.

Talk about a solid pat on the back before I turn in for the night.

ConstantlyWondering, you are one member that truly intrigues me. You have a strong opinion on several issues, I respect that. Sometimes I find your emotions get the best of you though, which does take away from the message. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't guilty of the same, but I find with ATS I always take a few breaths before typing anything. When cooler heads prevail, everyone wins. My respect for you as a member and a person has been solidified.

gimme, sdp333 & ol' Z, thanks aswell. I appreciate that my efforts have not gone unnoticed.

enjoies05, Who the hell is chrissler?
Jk man. In the short time I have known you, it has been a great conversation. Big snaps for the MLB thread and help with the image rotator.

Now I'll get to my post. (I couldn't read this thread without paying respects to the kind members who posted before me)

Dr Love was probably the first member I came across on ATS that cracked me up. I can vividly remember a story he told on ATS about him out on the golf course with some gutwrenching smell that may of been in a portapody. His description of this smell was classic! Ever since, I've been a follower of his posts.

Any of the members who regularly post in the Social Issues Forum. It seems that we have a core group of members that are popping up in each Thread, and they have turned the Forum into one of the best on ATS. So my hats off to you guys, especially Grady for running the forum as great as he has.

I can not leave out the crazy canucks. The Canadian Forum is one of the first ones I check to when logging in and our top dudette Duzey has kept this ship upright for us. V Kaminski contacted me the other day and has departed ATS for know which was dissapointing, his posts will be missed. As cryptic as some of them had been.

I'm leaving out plenty here, but I don't want to bore everyone.

But I have left the cream of the crop for last. Who do I look forward to the most?

The Ignorant!

Man I love coming across a post that is so ignorant, we are left scratching our heads. I'll read other members going off their rocker to attack the member, and it really brings a smile to my face. With ATS I have come to realize there is an opinion on everything. I'll create a thread and think, where is no way in hell someone will disagree with this. And everytime I find members who will disagree.

God I love it.

Maybe some of us cherish the role of Devils Advocate?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I'm suprised...

Nobody has mentioned Esoteric Teacher...

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I would have to say Dr. Love. Either that, or My Sock Puppet.

They both always crack me up.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
There are two that I always look for when I log on:

Valhall and Majic.

From there it would be dgtempe and chissler and I always get a warm, fuzzy feeling when SO posts.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
everyone here is pretty positive, so that's a nice touch.

in particular i tend to agree with semperfortis a lot. majic is pretty insightful. and after his post on quantum threading, i'm going to look for more of neon hazes stuff.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
AWWWWWWWWW,

that is so sweet! I'm glad some of you like my comical threads!!

Sometimes i like to bring controversy (hahaha) to get people stirred up.

Other times, i just like some lighthearted information.

Anyway, i appreciate being mentioned and i enjoy all the posts and all of you!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
AWWWWWWWWW,

that is so sweet! I'm glad some of you like my comical threads!!

Sometimes i like to bring controversy (hahaha) to get people stirred up.

Other times, i just like some lighthearted information.

Anyway, i appreciate being mentioned and i enjoy all the posts and all of you!!!

i must've forgotten - you're always upbeat, always positive in every post i've seen. you're one of the reasons i like this board so much.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Sdp, chiss, mech..................you're making me verklempt!

I try not to repond to threads like this because I inevitably leave someone out.

I'll tell you one member right off the top of my head whos posts I used to enjoy reading, Gazrok. Dude fell off the face of the Earth or something. That goes for RANT too.

Peace

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Yeah, Gazrok. I'd second that, along with the others previously mentioned. I always look for Dr Strangecraft. The guy is both funny and brilliant. As is The Libra. I also very much enjoy Lazarus the Long's contributions. And Nygdan with a very dry sense of humor and a lot of knowledge.

I read Esoteric Teacher's stuff, but admittedly most of it is beyond me. But I've got big respect for him because he puts himself in harm's way for others, and he's obviously a deep thinker that cares very much about what he does.

Another member i have a great deal of respect for is queenannie, who has a very deep understanding and knowledge foundation about the spiritual. I find myself agreeing with her on a good many topics.

Jritzmann's "Me and Them" thread is still one of my favorites, and I look for his contributions around the board.

Same with torbjon and his "infrid" stuff. Haven't seen him around much lately, either. But the guy can flat write.

And whatever happened to Masked Avatar? Another member missing for a good while that was always coming up with something entertaining and interesting.

I could go on...

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'd give anything to have Masked Avatar back!!! There was one witty dude that never failed to make me laugh!!!

Anyway, i cant descriminate- i love them all (mostly)

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Personally I always look forward to reading pmexplorer's posts, they are always so entertaining and informative.
Sorry I couldnt help myself

But really I enjoy reading chissler and lombozo.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

enjoies05, Who the hell is chrissler?

I couldn't remember if it had a 'r' or not so I just threw it in there.

I always look forward to your posts, chissler!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join