It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Post in subject area so we can read! does any one know when site will be back up?

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Dude... We had the clown over for some beer & whisky last night. He isn't going to do anything...


Hmmmm good combination.

Always remember NEVER mix Grain with Grape!!!

LOL

NeoN HaZe.




posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Because it isn't funny. I don't know what was going on in my computer. God knows what could have happened as a result if it was a hack. If it was a joke by the ATS dude's, then it wasn't funny, just very goddam annoying.

Lets put this into context shall we, ignoring the possible security threats from a hack, but focusing on the joke side of things.

Would you find it funny if I removed the plug off your TV, whislt watching your favourite programme, then threw the TV out the window? I mean, I'd find it bloody hilarious, no, seriously I would, but I doubt you'd see the funny side.












posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T

Originally posted by stumason various whines...


Hey c,mon dude. ..shouldn.t you be working anyway?? it,s only 4.30pm over here..
Nice way to show the British sense of humour


ATS keeps me going through the day.. I am at work now...

Without it, I get tetchy......

I just do not see what is so "funny".

Unless your all Ricky Gervais fans... Then I see why you find it so bloody hilarious.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
Always remember NEVER mix Grain with Grape!!!


MMM.grapes.

I Mixed a half bottle of whisky with a pizza last night..is that ok?



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Not entirely sure what is meant by Kinglizards post...

Nice donkey, I suppose.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
I Mixed a half bottle of whisky with a pizza last night..is that ok?


how'd you get the pizza in the bottle?



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by AGENT_T
I Mixed a half bottle of whisky with a pizza last night..is that ok?


how'd you get the pizza in the bottle?


one anchovy at a time? works for me.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
whisky and anchovies makes for a bad morning. between the bad breath, the hangover and the inevitable whiskovie poops well, you're useless until noon at the very least.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yeah it should have been in the quiz..

I got it..

Ferris Bueller,s day off quote..(compliments of google)
took a while



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Seems there is a difference of opinion as to the humour of the klown




posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
whisky and anchovies makes for a bad morning. between the bad breath, the hangover and the inevitable whiskovie poops well, you're useless until noon at the very least.


HE HE HE!!
I was at physiotherapy at 9.00am this morning too... Doing bending exercises



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Hope no one was behind you !


Happy Nevada Day!!!!!!!!!



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_THE HE HE!!
I was at physiotherapy at 9.00am this morning too... Doing bending exercises


thanks for the image. I'm off to poke out my mind's eye



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
Not entirely sure what is meant by Kinglizards post...

Nice donkey, I suppose.


I think he meant coal in aZZ under pressure = Diamond

or somthing to that effect.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ferris beuhler's day off.

he's so uptight, if you stuck a lump of coal in his butt you'd get a diamond. something along those lines.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
ferris beuhler's day off.

he's so uptight, if you stuck a lump of coal in his butt you'd get a diamond. something along those lines.


"When Camron was in in Egyps Land, Let me Camron Gooooo"

Lol

One of my fav films..

NeoN HaZe.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Who's Ricky Gervais?

In any event... anyone who's been a member here for a while knows that the Admins tend to do funny things on April 1 and on Halloween.

Not everyone finds everything funny, obviously, otherwise we'd have a pretty simple world, but I'm glad to see from the various posts that the majority of members did find this amusing.

To those who didn't... well, sorry, it was a Halloween joke, you didn't like it, it's over now, so let's move past.



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Who's Ricky Gervais?

In any event... anyone who's been a member here for a while knows that the Admins tend to do funny things on April 1 and on Halloween.

Not everyone finds everything funny, obviously, otherwise we'd have a pretty simple world, but I'm glad to see from the various posts that the majority of members did find this amusing.

To those who didn't... well, sorry, it was a Halloween joke, you didn't like it, it's over now, so let's move past.


I just got stressed as it is my release from work. When I settled down with mylunch at my desk and found this, I was most annoyed. Apologies for getting stroppy.

I have been here a couple of years and know things get done at certain times of the year, but I think this was a very unusual joke which rubbed a few people up the wrong way.

Those that have been here a while know that some of us suffer from an ATS addiction
...to be deprived of it leaves one feeling lost in the void



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
To answer the question about Ricky "I am funny..honestly" Gervais:

He made the Office, does stand up and has made an episode of the Simpsons (which was dull as dishwater)

Here is his pic:




IMO, the guy should be shot. He brings dishonour to Reading (my home town) and British comedy overall..

(I know some will disagree...but I really hate him)



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
After reading through your ATS withdrawal induced "dilirium tremors" (DTs) I think that 01April2007 you should bring a magazine to work.


I might add that SkepticOverlord and I are both rabbid Eddie Izzard fans.

Springer...

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Springer]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join