It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld said Flight 93 shot down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well he did say shot the plane down over Pennsylvania, who the terrorists?

YouTube
Rumsfeld said Flight 93 shot down

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
He's a jackass.

Wh didn't this make it to the front page of every newspaper and TV show in the nation? Why doesn't anyone care? Because it doesn't matter anymore. People don't care about 9/11 anymore. At least not about the truth of it. They prefer the fairy talle that we've been told, and even if they admit it, people won't believe it, and stay in denial.

I'm reminded of a thread titled "the US did not use white phosphorus in Fellujah" Same symptom. Even after a full admission, if it doesn't fit what people want to hear, they will disregard the admission and maintain their denial.

God he makes me so ANGRY!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
C'mon people, slip of terms happens all the time! I always refer to GWB having "stole" the elections of 2000 & 2004, when I ment democractically elected..

Really, I swear..

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
saying a plane was shot down is a helluva slip if you ask me. It's not like that joke about breakfast with the wife. He said the plane was shot down. What else could he have meant.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 12:56 PM
link   
When it happened, I was curious to see reporters sectioned off appx 300 ft from where one of the engines landed. I later learned their were arrests when certain reporters didn't heed the do not cross tape - line.

The engine I speak of from Flight 93 was found a mile away from the crash fuselage crash site. An engine on its own. A mile away from the crash site. My thought was immediate it may have been hit with a heat seeker. I have not had reason to change that view.

On that very sad day 09/11, I contacted CNN left a detailed verbal message on Frank Sesno's voice mail, then Washington bureau chief. Did not hear back from him, but think I got the message across.
This is the first time that I have read a possible admittance, Rumsfeld is it true?

Dallas

[edit on 30-10-2006 by Dallas]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Any speak of UA 93 being shot down is a distraction!!!

No plane crashed at Shanksville:

Hunt the Boeing II - Shanksville edition!

And I've seen LITTLE evidence a large plane crashed anywhere near the area.

I'm not saying don't use Rumsfeld's slip as evidence, just be VERY CAREFUL when you use it because NOTHING was shot down in Shanksville because NOTHING crashed there!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Killtown I tend to agree with you on it being a distraction, same as Rummy said a missile hit the pentagon.

[edit on 30/10/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There are already threads with this topic posted, as a matter of fact, this is old news. I'm not going to lock this down though, as I didn't the other one, but do not be surprised if it does happen.

new topics

top topics

join