It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

26/10/2006 Japanese UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Have a look at the above link - a short but very interesting airborne UFO. Its dark, but the lights sure do make up for it - very interesting pattern, and unlike any helicopter / plane i have ever seen.

Your thoughts on this?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wow, that looks almost identical to what I saw about two years ago on my way to work. Only difference is that the triangular UFO I saw had three very bright light, each at one corner, and they were pulsating red, green, and maybe orange or yellowish color. There was also a smaller white light in the center of the craft, but I don't remember if that one pulsated.

This event occured just before dawn, so if I had a camera, I think I would have possibly had one of the best pieces of UFO footage ever caught on tape. Reason why I say this is because not only was it clear in the sky to make out objects, but the darn thing was no more than a hundred yards away from me. As soon as I got to work, I did a quick sketch of what I saw so that I wouldn't forget the details, but even that piece of paper has gotten lost amongst my many folders filled with school-work or work related material.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for the post.

How many separate UFOs do you guys see ?

I can't tell if it's all one object or multiple objects.

It would be nice to hear some commentary from whoever filmed this.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think its one or at most two in very tight formation, but it could be individual craft....but im still going for the one ship lit up like a xmas tree!

Great video, but like you i want to hear the guys version of events because as he was there he would be able to see more with the naked eye..

top topics

join