It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegals Solution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have a solution to the problem of illegal immigration.

Offer a bounty for each illegal captured alive. Anyone turned in who is in this country illegally is worth X dollars if turned over to the authorities alive. The illegals are then "tagged" in one of several different ways and sent back to Mexico.

The tagging can be:

1. Cutting of their left hand.
2. Fingerprinting and placing the data into a data base.
3. Radioactive tattooing.

Then, if that particular individual is caught inside the US illegally a second time, additional measures are taken:

1. Cutting off their right hand.
2. Locking up in prison.
3. Torture/execution/air dropped into Iraq/Execution.

I believe that using the "cutting off the hand" method of tracking/punishment, we will see a rapid drop in repeat offenses of trespass and in a very short time those here illegally would begin a mass egress.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hi Hilary:

Hilary >> I believe that using the "cutting off the hand" method of tracking/punishment, we will see a rapid drop in repeat offenses of trespass and in a very short time those here illegally would begin a mass egress.

You have things exactly backwards. Try cutting off the left hand of everyone ‘hiring’ an ILLEGAL. This is an “American” problem and we already have laws on the books against hiring undocumented workers. I am appalled that you would take such measures against the poor being spitefully used by American Employers seeking an unfair advantage in the workplace, as they force every law abiding employer to also break the law in order to compete. Taking action against the Americans ‘hiring’ the ILLEGALS will cause the underground market to dry up and those here illegally will be forced to simply head back home.

Nobody needs a wall, if the ILLEGAL Job Magnet is turned off. : 0 )

GL,

Terral

[edit on 27-10-2006 by Terral]

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hilary_155
I have a solution to the problem of illegal immigration.

Ok, were off to a good start.

Offer a bounty for each illegal captured alive. Anyone turned in who is in this country illegally is worth X dollars if turned over to the authorities alive. The illegals are then "tagged" in one of several different ways and sent back to Mexico.

Putting a bounty on peoples heads? You do realize a crime is a crime, right?

1. Cutting of their left hand.
2. Fingerprinting and placing the data into a data base.
3. Radioactive tattooing.

1. Cutting off their right hand.
2. Locking up in prison.
3. Torture/execution/air dropped into Iraq/Execution.

I honestly have to look and see if this is in the Jokes Forum. Your advocating we cut the hands off of illegal immigrants? Radioactive tattooing? Was the holocaust a great time in history? What your asking is for us to turn our backs on every single human right we have. Even illegal immigrants have rights, what your preaching should be a crime itself.

I believe that using the "cutting off the hand" method of tracking/punishment, we will see a rapid drop in repeat offenses of trespass and in a very short time those here illegally would begin a mass egress.

So by cutting off the hands of immigrants, we would rectify the immigration issue in the United States. But open up every other issue imaginable. To hell with human rights, open up the gates for a dictatorship.

If your looking for an actual solution to the immigration problem, I direct you to this thread.

Solving Illegal Immigration

cyberdude78 has done a great job organizing his thoughts and presenting them in a respectable manner. I think you should have a gander at it.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't think anyone in the western world would condone chopping off a persons hand for crossing the border.

I also think the American economy would fall apart without the influx of cheap labour.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terral
Try cutting off the left hand of everyone ‘hiring’ an ILLEGAL. This is an “American” problem and we already have laws on the books against hiring undocumented workers.

Why not introduce equal wages so businesses would no longer benefit from hiring illegal immigrants?

This way we can all keep our limbs, which is a plus in my books.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hi Chissler:

BTW, I answered the post you linked above to Hilary here ( politics.abovetopsecret.com... ) if you would like to offer a reply.

Terral Original >> Try cutting off the left hand of everyone ‘hiring’ an ILLEGAL. This is an “American” problem and we already have laws on the books against hiring undocumented workers.

Chissler >> Why not introduce equal wages so businesses would no longer benefit from hiring illegal immigrants? This way we can all keep our limbs, which is a plus in my books.

Who exactly is “We?” We already have tons of laws on the books forbidding Americans from hiring undocumented workers, which very few people seem to care about and nobody is willing to enforce. What makes you believe that Americans will obey any new laws “We” create? Giving ILLEGALS a worker permit and increased wages will only serve to open the door for another batch of ILLEGALS willing to work for even less. Eventually you will be required to ‘enforce’ laws on the books, which “We” can start doing right now. My ‘left hand’ (Heh) statement above was an offer to compromise with Hilary. My personal opinion is that “We” should fine any “American” hiring ILLEGALS 5,000 bucks and a mandatory jail sentence for a second offense with a 25,000 dollar fine. One fifth of the fine goes to the whistleblower and the remainder goes into the fund to build jails and stronger ‘enforcement’ agencies to replace those currently refusing to do their jobs. Start putting those ‘hiring’ the ILLEGALS into prison and you will be surprised just how fast the ILLEGAL job market dries up and all of these Mexicans find their own way home.

Terral

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hi AnxietyDisorder:

Please allow me to add a note to your “Voice Of Reason” statement to say you appear to have certainly Lost your Mind.

Anxiety >> I don't think anyone in the western world would condone chopping off a persons hand for crossing the border. I also think the American economy would fall apart without the influx of cheap labour.

Hilary’s statements above work to characterize the intensity of emotion overcoming a nation with morals and disciplines grounded upon the foundation of obeying Federal, State and Local LAWS! This great country was founded by “Legal” Immigrants who entered through the FRONT DOOR, as many people come LEGALLY to this country every year. Hilary and I call these LEGAL Immigrants our brothers and sisters, because they ARE supposed to be here sharing in the American Dream. To say Americans are unfit or unwilling to continue working for and living the American Dream is just more ILLEGAL Immigrant Propaganda in the form of disinformation spread by the enemy seeking to destroy the sovereignty of this once great nation. How many hospitals need to close down from the inundation of ILLEGALS seeking free medical services by the tens of thousands, before you are going to wake up and smell the coffee on this topic?

Every county in this country must live within their means based upon the local tax base of LEGAL AMERICANS making contributions. Our competition based market economy is not set up to deal with millions upon millions of ILLEGALS benefiting Corporate America, while the local communities are expected to pick up the tab for the most basic of services of this growing population of ILLEGALS. Wages are stagnating for every trade in all the ‘right to work’ (right to enslave) states, because a dozen Mexicans are standing on every corner willing to do the same job for half the price. Every American company should compete for labor from the same “American” labor pool, which will find wages fluctuating with demand. Force 10 million ILLEGALS into the picture and the wages go down for everyone, which means the American Dream is lost for more and more ‘legal’ Americans every day.

If the Government does not wake up and begin enforcing laws FORBIDDING American companies from ‘hiring’ undocumented ILLEGALS, the day is coming when our livelihoods are threatened to the point that law abiding Americans will be forced to go to war. There is little difference between Hitler seeking to separate us from our livelihood in WW2 and the tide of ILLEGALS coming to confront us right here on American soil. This “in your face” attitude of the ILLEGALS who are NOT even supposed to be here will be met with a firm fist, when Americans as a whole have had enough. The movement is already starting in parts of America by people tired of watching this country going to hell in a hand basket.

Terral

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I may not be sure what my point was with this post.

Mostly, I wanted to point out that the system is broken. Attempting to find solutions within a system that is broken is a waste of time. We all now how to fix America.

Stop one way trade (Look it up, it isn't free trade) with nations like China that violate human rights. Treat our nation as if it is a nation. This means having borders. Stop run-a-way spending in DC. Have serious investigations into all politicians at all levels and their corporate ties. Drug test all government representitives. Get rid of the Federal reserve which in april 2006 made secret how much money they will print from now on. Get rid of the electronic voting machines and the electoral college and secret ballots. You should be able to varify your vote anytime you want. Fix the education system so that we stop having a nation of uninformed idiots out there voting. Reinstate the bill of rights including a free press. All that jazz.

... We all know the solutions. But it ain't gonna happen. Tyranny is a one way street. It is a whole lot easier to slip forward even more than it is to go back.

On a personal note:

I know what happened in mexico to drive out so many people. I know how the failures to privatize the infrastructure destroyed the economy and drove so many into ruin. Those people have my sympathy. But... many of the gangs and crime in America today are illegal alien based. If anyone was serious about help the good people of mexico wanting a better life, they would not be exploiting them for sub-standard wages.

America is broken. We need to fix our own house before we are in a position to help other people. We ain't gonna stop the corporations from hiring illegals. It is never going to happen. We will be driven down the hole of economic collapse and there is not a god damn thing any citizen can do to stop it. From a survival stand point, a society can only have the level of morality it can afford. High morality is expensive. America can no longer afford it. We torture people who were never convicted of terrorism let alone had a fair trial. We use depleted uranium in out munitions. We dumped Agent Orange on th people of Vietnam. We are not a moral society. Give it up. We haven't been for some time.

My solution would work. hands down it would work. From the standpoint of natural selection (of policy), it is the most well adapted solution to our situation. They used to cut off the hand of theives in various nations in the middle east and they had damn little theft. Even the bible talks about an eye for an eye.

The collapse is coming. I have food and water and clothing and ammo stored. I may take in your refugee children when the time comes, as my supplies permit. But you are on your own.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   

1. Cutting of their left hand

perhaps the removal of another member slightly lower would be better?

Try cutting off the left hand of everyone ‘hiring’ an ILLEGAL.

As many that enter this country choose to enter the drug trade this might not be a bad idea.

I have an Idea. every illegal that is caught should be PNGed. Then put on the first
available flight out of the country. Frogland would be good, Azerbijan, on of the "stan's", China, South Africa, Antiarctica, Greenland,Iceland, Mongolia.

new topics

top topics

join