It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Terrorist Groups controlled by the West

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Next time magic, clarify what your topic should really mean instead of titled, All Terrorist Groups controlled by the West.

Since the the end of WW2 the Western Powers have created or backed all terrorist organisations to futher their Global control of the World. Thes emethods have been employed to target individuals, the general public, Despots, and elected officials and the process continues today. Al Qeada, a CIA organised and bankrolled terrorist group blamed for 9/11, 7/7 and other terrorist attacks are just a fron tfor the Globalists who wish to pursue the total control and enslavement of every person on this Planet.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I did not realise I would have to draw pictures for some members, especialy when the only topic of terrorist conversation for the last 5 years has been Al Qaeda.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
I did not realise I would have to draw pictures for some members, especialy when the only topic of terrorist conversation for the last 5 years has been Al Qaeda.

How about drawing the Soviet Union and put it in context with the West.
After all, Western countries created and control all terrorist groups as you say.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Part of Russia is in Europe, I cannot wait till they join the EU.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join