It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Terrorist Groups controlled by the West

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Since the the end of WW2 the Western Powers have created or backed all terrorist organisations to futher their Global control of the World. Thes emethods have been employed to target individuals, the general public, Despots, and elected officials and the process continues today. Al Qeada, a CIA organised and bankrolled terrorist group blamed for 9/11, 7/7 and other terrorist attacks are just a fron tfor the Globalists who wish to pursue the total control and enslavement of every person on this Planet.

The Thought Police will and are being employed to assist the Globalists in achieving there goal, from Bush/Blair stating you are with us or you are with the terrorists to the man in the street saying to speak out is defeatism. This process is ongoing and can be seen here in practice on ATS, those who question authority, Iraq or anything else are shouted down, called anti American, not patriots etc. The same goes for any other Western Country.

Lies are now the new truth, Muslims are now the latest hold up to Globalisation, Countries that dont want to or will not join the club are being targeted. The amount of effort and expense to tell us all that countries like Iran, Syria, N Korea and others are a threat to is incredible. These countries are not a threat to us but they are a threat to the Globalists so they have to be taken out. So the lies, disinformation, terror attacks start to provide an imputous for the peole to speak out and demand that something must be done with these rougue states.

Once these countries have been "Westernised" the focus of attaention will be switched to another continent, this will be either Africa or South America. The same well tried process will be employed on these continents for the same purpose. Once completed the Globalist will be very close to their goal of total domination, a chipped populace, world banking system, big brother, the full monty. We are becoming like the Borg total assimilation over the individual, no freedom no liberty, no privacy, no family, no free thinking. This process is well underway in the Western World, The American/Bitish People, many of them are all ready drones but they do not realise this, they confuse patriotism and loyalty with freedom and liberty. They are the new Thought Police, these will be the first to denounce their fellow citizens to the system.

They will argue they are just doing their duty as proud and responsible citizens, Germans, Russians, Chines and many others claimed to be the same as they aided and abbeted their leaders in the murder of all those who would not comply. For those who say these things could not happen, were too civilised, were westeners, well so were the Germans, Germany in the 30's was no different than any other Western Country but what happened their is now historic. Civility is a very thin venea one that can be easily stripped away. In the next few years you will see this process in the West as the drive for Globalisation leaps ahead, there are many of example of this happening now, and I'm sure many have witnessed it, the Police state is just around the corner.

When the next big terrorist event happens in the US/UK or elsewhere, will you belive what happened and who was responsible, will you question it as with 9/11-7/7 or has your thought process's already becoming nuetralised. The answer is simple with either stop the process or we all become slaves, all races all religions all of the people.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So your theory is that all terrorist groups are controlled by the CIA or some other government agency?

This is reasonable as far as I'm concerned. I don't know about all groups because I'm sure there are smaller ones that are just radical nuts, but, the big ones such as Al Qaeda, I'm sure have CIA connections.

This "War On Terror" is a global assault for world domination. As you mentioned, you're either with us, or your with the terrorists. If you're with us, we basically have control over you, if you're with the terrorists, you're a target and will be dealt with until you are with us. That is our government's strategy. And, when you look at it, there is your world domination right there. You have allies, and you have enemies. You control your allies, you take out your enemies. When you take out your enemies, they eventually become your allies. When you take out ALL of your enemies, you control everybody. Again, world domination, new world order.

The terrorist groups are the trigger effect. They are what gets it started. It's crazy how Al Qaeda releases a new tape reminding us how much we need our leaders right around election time. It's all government sponsored. We're not really fighting terrorism. We're fighting for control. We're fighting the rights of humans all over the world. Nobody is safe anymore, not even Americans.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
DBB, Your comments re Americans are not even safe is exactly what I've been saying, some Americans think they would be imune from any action from US authorities but there not. Look at history and the people who have supported such regimes, they end up being a victim like everyone else.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Spot on people

I think alex jones spelled all this out quite nicely in "Road To Tyranny".

While I think alex gets a bit exited (good on 'im) and exagerates sometimes, This documentay is probable a must see.

www.archive.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It's like a sexual predator talking to an underaged girl. Our government is the predator, we're the underaged girl. The predator lures her in, makes her trust him, then when she least expects it, he does what he does best..(I was going to say something but it didn't sound right considering what I'm talking about..)

Our government is luring us in, making us trust them, then when we least expect it, they'll strike.

Everybody is expendable to them. Even their own people. Unless you are somebody who matters to them, you are a target. You can and will be used and/or killed for them to achieve their goals.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I think that's a ridiculous statement.

It would be really nifty if life was that simple, but it isn't, and likely never will be.

Do I believe some terrorist groups (especially some of the well-known ones that have attained buzzword status) are government sponsored, in some cases controlled, and in most cases co-opted? Absolutely.

But to say that all terrorist groups are government controlled is ludicrous. It's like saying all jews are greedy, or all chinese are smart - it's a logical impossibility, a (paranoid) stereotype.

There are very few, if any, absolutes in this life.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
WyrdeOne, I don't think he meant ``all`` terrorists groups, but ``all`` big ones like Al-Qaeda and the IRA, the IRA was controlled and a lot of their actions were carried by british intelligence. 7/7 by british intelligence, 9/11 by CIA/mossad, bali CIA, Madrid ?...

The big ones are carried out either by the british, cia or mossad, the most powerful intelligence services in the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Vitchilo, thanks, that was the point I was making, any individual anywhere can be a or commit what could be seen as acts of terrorism but I'm talking about the main players, I thought that would have been obvious.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
WyrdeOne, I don't think he meant ``all`` terrorists groups, but ``all`` big ones like Al-Qaeda and the IRA, the IRA was controlled and a lot of their actions were carried by british intelligence. 7/7 by british intelligence, 9/11 by CIA/mossad, bali CIA, Madrid ?...

prove it. i would like to see sources.

IRA was inflitrated by British intelligence and many of their attacks were foiled by insiders. i think you are very insulting to say its controlled, especially the fact i had a family member killed the IRA.

How you have come to the conclusion that CIA and Mossad were behind 9/11 and Bali is just pure laughable. America had nothing to gain out of Bali, and if the CIA were behind it, they would of hit an American target

What about ETA and the PLO? they are huge terrorist groups, who controls them then? PKK, UDA, UVF? Your theory makes no sense.

The big ones are carried out either by the british, cia or mossad, the most powerful intelligence services in the world.

What about Russian and French intelligence?
Chinese intelligence is VERY powerful too, but you didn't know that.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The IRA weren't run by British Intelligence. But the were financed by the Americans ..... There are still some who see 9/11 as poetic justice

So anyway, who was behind the Red Brigade? Bader Meinhof Gang? Sikh Separatist Movement? Shining Path etc etc And why? How did/do they help achieve a world order?

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
ETA too. PLO isn't a big terrorist group it's a party for the liberation of Palestine.

IRA was infiltrated by British Intelligence, and i'm sorry for you're family member who died from those MTF... but why would it be insulting if you're own government killed you're family member instead of the IRA?

Madrid and the ETA...

avantgo.thetimes.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.guardian.co.uk...

Bali

Indonesian President Accuses Western Intel Of Being Behind Bali Bombings
How Convenient: Bali Bomb Suspect Explodes
Bali bomber blows himself up in ambush
MOHAMMED SIDIQUE KHAN - Links to the security services.
Blast was too big to be from my chemicals, says Amrozi
Foreknowledge of the Bali Terror Bombings?
Also there's holes in the story...

IRA

www.sundaylife.co.uk...
kurtnimmo.com...
And you should have more information about the infiltration of the IRA by British Intelligence to carry terrorists attack by watching Order Out Of Chaos: Elite Sponsored Terrorism and the New World Order.
You should also watch Terrorstorm an history of government sponsored terrorism with interview of ancient British intelligence officers.

And 9/11 have plenty of thread on this board and elsewhere on the net so i don't have to say anything about it.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The secret services of any nation infiltrate known terrorist groups. This is done for a number of reasons, it could be just to take them out, but once infiltrated they can bu used to commit acts of terror for Goverment political purposes and the terrorists get the blame, this tactic has been used many times. Even peaceful groups are infiltrated becuase of their particular view. I'm sure groups in the UK that speak out against animal testing or hunting are infiltrated to subvert the their actions which will then be perceived as some form of terrorism and as such used to outlaw the group.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Thats not proof.

It is someone with a theory about terrorism and is presenting it as FACT. It is like trying to state that a David Icke book is fact and everyone is the truth.

PLO isn't a big terrorist group it's a party for the liberation of Palestine.

it carried out terrorism acts to start off with,even helped out with the training of numerous groups, including the IRA as well.

the only time the UK intelligence supported terrorist, were the UVF. The British Army used the UVF as a means of taking out IRA members and Republican enemies.

UK intelligence is independent to the UK Government and is not under the authority of Parliament, they even planned to overthrow a Prime Minister in a coup d'eta once, So the idea they are being used by the Government is wrong.

Most who accuse the West of being behind Bali are bais and tend to be the typical anti-Western politicans. So i would not use them as a crediable source either.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It is someone with a theory about terrorism and is presenting it as FACT. It is like trying to state that a David Icke book is fact and everyone is the truth.

So you say that Alex Jones documentaries are like David Icke work? You don't know his work then.

UK intelligence is independent to the UK Government and is not under the authority of Parliament, they even planned to overthrow a Prime Minister in a coup d'eta once, So the idea they are being used by the Government is wrong.

Maybe i didn't say it, but i believe the british intelligence infiltrate the ETA and the IRA for security and political propaganda, and the period they used IRA to carry out terrorists attack was during the ``peace`` period.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Infinite why do you ask for proofs, do you think your going to get proof, no your not, you never will, secret services are called that for a good reason, but one has to try and find out what you can. If the UK secret services were behind or had an hand in 7/7 do you think there going to tell the papers about it, no they are not. Your asking a question that you already know the answer to.

One has to sift through the mountain of evidence/stories etc. to try and find inconsistences with the official story. If you look at 7/7 the official story is full of holes, why. If I use one comment from the police, oh we will have thousands of images of the bombers from all the cameras that are watching us every day. To date they have released 2 photographs, 1 with one alleged bomber on it and the other with 4 Asian looking men that could of been anyone so where is all the evidence.

9/11 anti terrorist excercises the weekend before, Silverstein, takes out massive insurance on WTC with terrorist attack cover, 7/7 anti terrorist excercise the day of the attack, of course these are just coincidences arent they.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Maybe i didn't say it, but i believe the british intelligence infiltrate the ETA and the IRA for security and political propaganda, and the period they used IRA to carry out terrorists attack was during the ``peace`` period.

LOL ETA?? do you know who ETA are?

why would WE inflitrate Basque separatists when it has NO INTEREST to the United Kingdom? Basque region is in Spain.

i think its laughable that we would use a terrorist group in Spain for security and political propaganda in the United Kingdom

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Infinite, If you read my thread properly I said all western countries, I did not say just the UK or the US. And instead of laughing all the time why not argue to the contrary if you do not think its so and give your reasons.

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Wow, I guess the Soviets never backed a terrorist group before too eh? This is very bias. Not to mention there are many terrorist groups that aren't even created or controlled by the western world.

Check out a book called "Terrorism in Context" by Martha Crenshaw.

It gives a very good detailed information about multiple terrorist groups around the world.

Hell, I have this book right now for my terrorism class for this semester.

[edit on 28-10-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Infinite, If you read my thread properly I said all western countries, I did not say just the UK or the US. And instead of laughing all the time why not argue to the contrary if you do not think its so and give your reasons.

no,

if you read your post, you single out British/US and Israeli intelligence.

and you stated that the British inflitrated ETA

but i believe the british intelligence infiltrate the ETA

thats what you said

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Infinite. do you want to borrow my spectacles, I said Western powers, I'v not mentioned ETA, the IRA or Israel, others have. I have mentioned the UK/US from the point of view of 9/11-7/7 and added topics to progress the discussion. I ask you again to comment on the topic, if you do not believe what is being discussed thats fine but please at least give some reasons for your views on this matter.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join