It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Dick Cheney's "1 Percent Doctrine" apply to hostile UFO's and Aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
My question is, if the US wasn't always involved in some sort of conflict somewhere around the world would it begin to realize that it has another potential war on its hands and this time we are greatly outgunned?

If we take Vice President's Dick Cheney's "1 Percent Doctrine" which states,

If there's a 1% chance that Pakistani scientists are helping al-Qaeda build or develop a nuclear weapon, we have to treat it as a certainty in terms of our response. It's not about our analysis.... It's about our response.'

Think about it, if we applied the "1 Percent Doctrine" to UFO's and Aliens we would be investing in space based systems and black projects like mad.

Is VP Dick Cheney trying to tell us something here, is he a friend in disclosure?

Why wouldn't this policy apply to UFO's, after all aren't they a potential threat to national security?

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Low Orbit]

[edit on 26-10-2006 by Low Orbit]

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I think we have a great subject to work off in this thread so let's get it going!?

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You would prob get more responses in the ET/UFO forum on ATS instead of in PTS.

I can see what you mean about this. I think there is 1% chance with ET's and I think that is the reason that we ARE investing in space warfare and black projects like MAD!
If you don't believe me I will give you a little proof.

HERE

new topics

join